AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!

Go down 
+6
Eliza
SunStar Arabians
RZugg
Cache
westernarabs
Shayquinn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! Empty
PostSubject: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:28 am

SO I would love to have friends from here on my facebook page because my lack of time has left me checking this less. So if anyone would like to be my friend please friend request me...LOL

Shana Grace Quinn
New Haven CT
or
s_quinn28@yahoo.com

I also play tons of games so if you need another neighbor or what not...Yoville, Farmtown, Pet Society, Restaurant City!
Back to top Go down
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am

Just sent you an invite! Welcome to the group on Facebook. I play Farmville, Pirates and the Castle Age. Can't do it all the time, but I try to at least once a day.

Mary S.
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 pm

I have to admit, I tend to check Facebook a lot more regularly than most other sites as well. E-mail and Facebook--about the two most reliable ways to get ahold of me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
RZugg
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
RZugg

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Sounds good to me Anyone from here can add me... I'm listed rachel zugg lady_rayven04@yahoo.com I think
Back to top Go down
SunStar Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
SunStar Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:11 am

My user name is SunStar Arabians, sunstararabians@gmail.com

I check my Facebook almost as often as email Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunstararabians.com
Eliza
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Eliza

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:59 pm

I am on there as well. Anyone who is part of the Ammy Army group on there, feel free to request me!
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 am

I'm also on Facebook, please feel free to friend me and becoma fan of Rana, my mare.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:38 pm

I'm a facebook nut, too!...my myspace is very neglected these days!! You can find me and add me, too McShane Arabians send me a note that you're from the AA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 am

Never use myspace. Dumped it about a year and a half ago as a matter of fact. I'm on facebook as Tara Ray. Picture is always going to be of a horse on my profile.
Back to top Go down
Showhorse401
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Showhorse401

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:58 am

I way into FB too so friend me or I will look for you all!

Caryn Sappelli
Back to top Go down
http://www.RacingandRiding.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!   Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already! Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook, I am totally addicted to it and would love to have friends from here on there as well! Not sure if this has been started already!
Page 1 of 1