AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Arkansas! :)

Go down 
+2
DELGADO
TheLovelyLime
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLovelyLime
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
TheLovelyLime

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Hello from Arkansas! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Hello all, I was excited to find this forum! Hello from Arkansas! :) Icon_smile
My name is Briana, and I am a full time college student who spends all of my time (and money, hah) on my horses Hello from Arkansas! :) Icon_smile
I've always admired the arabian breed, and this past summer I bought 2- one pb arab, and one half arab. I also have 3 quarter horses, and I have been mainly involved with dressage and jumping with them over the years and am excited for a new adventure with my arabs. Nazwan, my full arab, has been previously shown in halter, the people I bought him from said he was reserve champ in halter at nationals a while back, I haven't really looked at his show record though. Psyche, my half arab, is my rehab project. He has had an abusive past but is doing much better in the few months we have had him. Before he was abused he was shown in western pleasure by his first owners.
I am looking forward to showing in Region 9 with them both, hopefully in some hunter and halter classes once we get the hang of things.
Glad this forum is here! I don't know anything about this halter stuff.. the show halter that came with Naz looks like dental floss compared to what I am used to with the QH's, hah!

-Briana
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:36 am

We are all very happy to have you here. Jump right in!!
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:27 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:20 am

Welcome to the group!
Mary S.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Welcome to the boards!...hope you find helpful information within!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Welcome to the Ammy Army. This is a great place to find training, information, and support. I have learned quite alot since becoming a member and am looking forward to hooking up with others in "the regiment" for a show.

I live in Marshall, TX, but have found the club members of the Arkansas Arabian club to be kind, helpful, supportive, informative, and they have a great sense of humor. I am thinking about joining their club sometime in the very near future.

They have a very informative forum also which can be found at http://arkansasarabianhorseclub.yuku.com.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:29 pm

What area of Arkansas are you from?...I'm very interested in the Berryville area due to my ancestors being there during the Civil War.
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
TheLovelyLime
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
TheLovelyLime

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Haven't been on in awhile because of finals early this month and also the holidays.

@McShaneArabians, I am from Fort Smith, AR, western part of Arkansas near the Oklahoma border... love it here. Have heard of Berryville but have never been there.

@Newzew, I joined that forum awhile back and have enjoyed it... in the spring when the shows start up again I will join and start going to them hopefully. Most of the shows with their club are 2 hours away from where I live, which isn't bad Smile

-Briana
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Tulsa shouldn't be too bad of a drive for you, up the turnpike. Green Country will have a show there in the spring...and another in the fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Arkansas! :)   Hello from Arkansas! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Arkansas! :)
Page 1 of 1