AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare Empty
PostSubject: Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare   Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Okay, I have this very nicely bred half-arabian mare and have been toying with the idea of breeding her some day. (I'd like to show her some first.) My goal is to have an English Pleasure prospect if possible...

I have been looking around and these are some Stallion options (that I like) that I have in my area:

Purebreds: Star of Fame V, Baskhazi III (El Ghazi x Wisterija), *Kordelas, Al Gazi (Thee Gambler X Bint Zaarina)

Others: Black & White Tobiano Saddlebred (guaranteed Bay Tobiano foal), Cremello & White Tobiano Saddlebred (guaranteed Buckskin Tobiano foal)

I also thought about IXL Noble Express as the Shea's are advertising him as a great cross to Afire Bey V daughters...

Which way would you go? Is it worth trying to bring in more purebred blood, if the foal will still only be "half-arabian." Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare   Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 pm

www.McShaneArabians.com

My stallion, *Noble Lord JP is always available...he's an exotic cross between Polish and Linebred Egyptian and will certainly add type if that is what you are looking for. He is a hot, Brazilian import and 2x Brazilian National Champion colt, 2x Nat Top Ten Halter Stallion, and 1x Canadian Nat Top Ten stallion, in addition to other championships. He has an offspring page to show you a variety of superior get he's produced. If you are interested, feel free to visit my website link above. Thanks! Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare   Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Wow! He's awesome! Unfortunately, I livein nowhere land and don't have access to anyone around here that would no how to do AI with cooled semen. It's still very backwards around here...
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare   Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 pm

No problem...I totally understand! Good luck with your search! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
simone_ck
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
simone_ck

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare   Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:21 am

I would recommend going with a purebred stallion, the baby would be way more marketable if you ever needed to sell. I have worked with several noble express babies, purebred and NSH crosses, and I think they are soooo trainable! I would highly reccomend going with Noble Express. plus he does pretty really well. IMO.
good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.karsinarabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare   Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking ahead - Afire Bey V daughter out of Alimah Justice x Saddlebred mare
Page 1 of 1