AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scottsdale diet thread!

Go down 
+7
Tekii184
KAHanson
westernarabs
newzew
McShaneArabians
audie
simone_ck
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
simone_ck
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
simone_ck

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am

lol, I feel off the wagon the last couple of days, but I am back on today! and I will be shoveling dirt all day today, so that better count for some kind of excersize!
Back to top Go down
http://www.karsinarabians.com
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 pm

YES Christina turkey is healthy food ... at least in my book it is.

I was good yesterday ... didn't stuff myself, ate just enough ... no food babies for me lol.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Off the wagon is the word...holy cow with all the feasting at work and with family, I don't stand a chance! I just love food period...maybe I should just live with how I am and not worry about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 pm

Off the wagon is the word...holy cow with all the feasting at work and with family, I don't stand a chance! I just love food period...maybe I should just live with how I am and not worry about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
dave
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 pm

I know this is a woman's thread but I'll post anyway. I lost 3 lbs that I gained at the convention.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Mortazavi Farms
COLONEL
COLONEL
Mortazavi Farms

Female
Number of posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:46 pm

OK, I'm in now. Today is my first day on the beach. Smile

I need to lose somewhere between 15 and 20 lbs. I ate two of my daughter's dried apricots this morning, opps. Will be having salad for lunch a turkey soup, no carbs for dinner. Plan to ride the Jr stud and work our Anglo today. And, I already shoveled the stalls Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mortazavifarms.com
simone_ck
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
simone_ck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:30 pm

tomorrow is back on the wagon for me. I will be shoveling 26 tons of dirt tomorrow, so that should count for something!
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Wagon? Wagon? What wagon.......is that what I crawled under? I really tried to be good, and I guess I wasn't too bad, but to come out of the holidays at a 1 gain wasn't what I hoped for....

Congratulations Dave - 3 pounds is 3 pounds, his, hers, or whatever. Keep up the good work.

Anyway, back at it. Just think, if we hadn't been conservative with the eats, where would we have been. Let's all pat ourselves on the back a tiny bit anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Ok, have to agree, fell off the wagon, too!LOL So back at it. At least nothing was gained.....

Mary S.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Weighed yesterday and it's the same as I was 2 weeks ago...which I am thinking is better than gaining! AND we were in Las Vegas all of last week. Goal is to reduce by 25lbs. YECH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Chants "I will not go near the goodies, I will not!"   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Ok so I was doing well. I have been breaking down my meals into 5 small ones a day. FOr a while there I was just eating turkey soup for lunch and dinner. But breakfeast has been 1 fruit(apple or banana), 1 slice of toast with nothing on it and 1/3 cup of flavored yogurt. I've continued with my longe walks with Rana which is every other day. But I also been wearing a pedometer. On average I take about 13,000 steps a day! Sheesh you'd think it counted for something.
I havent check the scale yet. I refuse to look at it untill its been 2 weeks. I swear that thing is evil!

Good luck ya'll!
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Way to go Christina - it sounds like you have a consistent plan. I think that is what I am lacking.
There are several "classes" on TV that do aerobics, and there is even a belly dancing one. I am going to start "participating" with one of those each evening. Does it make any difference if the excerisize is morning or evening for the most benefit?
Back to top Go down
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 pm

evening tends to be the best to help break down your last meal of the day ... they say about 5:30ish is the IDEAL time to work out.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 pm

o! To my surprise, I have lost 1.5 lbs this week! Yippeee!!! I'll take that same loss over the next 10 weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
simone_ck
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
simone_ck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:05 am

haha, for shizzle! I lost like 2 lbs over the lat week or so, but I am a little concerned it maybe muscle loss *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:48 am

*sigh* I have completely fallen off the band wagon and just don't care at the moment ... I had a close friend pass away on monday... freak accident ... so I'm still in shock over it. I still can't believe he didn't fly home on the plane last night ... we don't have dinner/bar plans for monday and just plain and simply he's not with us anymore. The wake is scheduled for 2morrow evening and the funeral on monday morning ... I'm hoping it'll finally sink in then because I feel like im in shock still. So for now I'm just going to set aside my weight loss plans and focus on making it through this tragedy.

I do hope everyone has a safe holiday season and don't forget to tell your loved ones just how much they mean to you ... you never know when they'll be snatched away.
Back to top Go down
simone_ck
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
simone_ck

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 am

I am so sorry! I understand, when my brother died suddenly it was a nightmare, and like you said, all of the sudden they are gone, it is erie... god bless.
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:53 pm

So sorry to hear of your loss...that is a tough one. Go out and hug your colt. Oor thoughts and prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Thank you, I'm glad to have so many friends I can be around just now ... the wake was tough, the funeral was tougher ... but beautiful ... after the wake all his friends, highschool and college went to chili's and drank and shared stories and laughed .... it helped ... we're all meeting up again ... at Chili's .. it was Tyler's favorite place and doing the same, eating and drinking and reminicing ... it helped to say my goodbyes on two different days ... I finally did get out my heaving, shaking, snotting, balling kind of cry out .... I didn't realize how tense I was having held it in all week. Now I'm exhausted and resting at home with my family before going out and being surrouneded by mine and Tyler's friends .... once again Thank you for your kind words. And yes I have hugged my horse ... I don't think he appretiated the frozen fur full of snot but he let me hug him for hours and just let it all out. Thank god for horses, family and close friends.

Happy Holidays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottsdale diet thread!   Scottsdale diet thread! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scottsdale diet thread!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2