AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
srshani
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
srshani

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite   Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 am

Well I haven't been on here in almost a year! i didn't think it had been that long till i saw my last log in date. But i decided it was time to read up so i can start practicing the begining lessons with the new addition to our farm born june 3rd. She's being weaned soon (so mom will stop undermining my work), and a friend / trainer of ours asked if we were going to be showing her at all in 2010 and i definately would like to (mostly open shows in my area). So no time like the present to start getting the basics down with her.

So who knows maybe i'll see some of you at future shows

This is my girl this was taken begining of November @ 5 months and she's stands about 13h currently
Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite Filly-5mths-1

Other Photos visit my photobucket album: Fancy Nykolette Bey
Back to top Go down
Lovemycrabbet
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Lovemycrabbet

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite   Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 am

Hey fellow Michigander! Beautiful girl!

So where in the state are you? If we are from near the same area maybe we could hit some shows together. I mainly ride at EMAA shows (www.emaa.org) They have 4 shows a year and Arabian Community Shows Registered. Super affordable to the point I've been to more expensive open shows. But real Arabian competition. I do some open shows too, mainly for a friend and her half MFT, but they are so heavily Quarter Horse, I am very cautious of those I go to.

But send me a PM or write here whatever works. Hope to hear from ya.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite   Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Welcome back to the Army srshani...pretty girl you have there!...I wish you success and fun with her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite   Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Michigan! Almost New but not quite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: