AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gulf Coast Arabian Horse Club Open House April 17th, Please join us!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
missionarabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Gulf Coast Arabian Horse Club Open House April 17th, Please join us!   Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Everyone, please join us for the Gulf Coast Arabian Horse Club open house on April 17th 2010. We will have Arabian horse demonstrations, food and games. We had a great time last year, and would love to see you there to celebrate the Arabian horse. The open house will be held 1 to 4pm on April 17th, 2010 at Chase Harvill Training Center. The address is 27109 South Creek Drive, Magnolia Texas, 77354. RSVP at 281-252-6228.
Hope to see you there!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://missionhorse.com
MagnumsMom
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Coast Arabian Horse Club Open House April 17th, Please join us!   Tue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

I badly wish I hadn't missed this..... Can't wait to attend the meeting after the next (cannot come as I have a college final exam that night) and join up! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gulf Coast Arabian Horse Club Open House April 17th, Please join us!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1