AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!

Go down 
+2
audie
Cache
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! Empty
PostSubject: Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!   Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:23 pm

I have to brag on my pony for a moment. We took on our first Hunter Hack class at Cowtown Classic. I was worried about the whole situation, as the weather this spring has been incredibly awful here in KS and I am without an indoor arena (well, without an arena at all, really). Cisco was schooling well over 18 inches last fall...but we have hardly been able to jump at all this spring. So I ended up entering him only in ATR, just in case we got down there and I had to scratch him. I shouldn't have worried! He schooled beautifully on Thursday night and on Friday he rode his class like it was nothing! He was calm, quiet, and focused. And we won! I could hardly believe it!

We also tackled our first Dressage tests. Both horses did reasonably well--both turned in 62s. Not too bad for their first times out in Dressage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!   Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Congratulations - well done! You did super in the hunter hack, and 62s in dressage are nothing to sneeze at. Super!
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!   Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:46 pm

WOO HOO!!!!! Well done soldier Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Eliza
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Eliza

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!   Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:26 pm

62's are definitely nothing to scoff at! Very well done!
Back to top Go down
dave
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!   Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:57 am

Congrats!

The Cowtown Classic is a cool show. I showed there in 2007.

Dave
Back to top Go down
WarPath
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!   Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:09 pm

congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!   Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowtown Classic--and our first Hunter Hack class!
Page 1 of 1