AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can anyone help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Can anyone help? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone help?   Can anyone help? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Ok, I know that I've posted things regarding my daughter, Gen, and the needs for her horses before. Now we are in need of the loan of a 3 horse, bp trailer or 16' stock trailer to transport 3 of her horses from Sacramento area to Phoneix, AZ. She has just gotten a part time position at a farm down here in Phoenix after being out of work since August, 2009, but has no way to transport her horses with her. The place they are in now is safe enough as long as she is there, but I am concerned about any of them being left there without her supervision.

She has downsized her herd of 7 to 3 with the sale of 2 and the placement of 2 of the oldest at a rescue/therapeutic riding school. It was very hard to let the old horses go, but it was for the best for them both. The old Appy mare is almost blind (our very successful show horse in her younger days), and her old NSH that had a tremendous show record in his day. But she is guaranteed they will have a forever home together and not go anywhere else for the remainder of their lives. The very small HA and an old Thoro have new homes with a very kind home, so we are relieved with that. The last 3 are my HUS HA mare and our 2 stallions. So a divider in the trailer is desired, but things can be worked out if the trailer is a stock with 1 divider.

The trailer is needed very soon, like in the next week, as her job starts on the 15th. Anyone willing to help can contact her at 775-221-3485, which is her boyfriend's phone. His name is Neil. You just need to ask to speak to Genevieve or give her a message if he is not at home at the time. The trailer will be in good hands on an insured vehicle and would be used for about a week.

Also, I am in desperate need of a place to put these horses here in Tolleson or close by. My place only allows 4 horses and I have that filled up right now. I would be keeping the stallions at my place, which means we would be moving 2 of the mares and 1 gelding out in order to keep the "boys" from getting at each other. So the board would be for 3 mares and 1 gelding, or just the 3 mares if we can swing that.

Hope someone can help with this big request. You can PM me if you can help.

Thanks, everyone!

Mary S.
Back to top Go down
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Can anyone help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help?   Can anyone help? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:23 pm

OK, so things went from bad to worse today! The "rescue" people came out and caused so much trouble that my daughter had a bad seizure right in front of them. The also DID NOT take the horses she asked for help with.

So, a place has been found to board them all, 6, but transportation is desperately needed before the end of this week, 4/10 - 4/11. She has found someone to haul, but the cost is $350 to take them back to the boarding facility in Fallon. Can any of you help with the cost????

You can PM me and I will give you my daughter's cell number to contact her.

Thanks!
Mary S.
Back to top Go down

Can anyone help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: GENERAL FORUMS :: ODDS & ENDS-
Jump to: