AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2010 US Nationals

Go down 
+6
hrsgrl7
dreamcatcherarabians
Natalie Angstadt
KAHanson
DELGADO
Pam Gault
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:25 am

I'm planning on taking my half Arabian mare to US Nationals for our 1st time. We have qualified in Class A shows in the Texas Area. Upon looking at the prize list I noticed that they do not pay out in AAOTH classes. I've contacted AHA and they said they would refer my concerns to the appropriate committee however since 1988 they have never paid in the AAOTH halter classes (the only one at Nationals that I can see). As an Amatuer I would like to start a petition to include our AAOTH Halter classes in the prize payout. I believe that with the high prices they charge to show at Nationals the Amatuer should at least get some kind of payback in the Halter classes. To try and get some kind of money back I'm going to have to show my mare in Open against professional trainers. And not to be gender pacific but I am a female against alot of men professionals. I probably don't have a snowballs chance but I feel I've got to do what I've got to do to support the Amatuer who train our own horses cause.

Are there any other Amatuers out there that will be at Nationals that can support this cause? And will the Ammy Army be at Nationals??

Go AMMY ARMY.

Pam Gault
Alvin, Texas
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:24 am

There is power in numbers. If we can get 5 horses from each regional regiment to attend nationals (In ALL disciplines) we would have a 90 horse show string and they would HAVE to listen:) I am thrilled with your committment and intense desire to take things "on". Who else is hungry?
Back to top Go down
KAHanson
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
KAHanson

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-07-10

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Pam, Sharri and I have Rocco going, as you know. That's 2 from our Region. We'll support whatever you do!
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:56 pm

OK so now we have myself with Destinee, Julie with Shakir and Kristen and Sharri with Rocco. That is 3 horses going, so we need 2 more. Who is willing to bite the bullet and step up to the challenge. Demitri are you going to be there? Can we stall with you. We will bring our Region 9 curtains along with us..... We need to spread the word to other regions please help us everyone. We need a HUGE showing of Ammy Army at Nationals!!!! It only takes one person to make change.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Pam, Susan and I are working on flights/hotel for the USN! We'll be there Wednesday afternoon through Sunday morning, if all works out. I'm game to be a groom!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Ok, flights are secured. We'll be there Oct 27-30
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Sorry for the delay in responding. I will be there WITH YOU along with SIRPREMACY. Sir Prize will be there with Wilson Training but I have taken back congtrol of Premo and will be at USN with all of you. Time to organize.
Back to top Go down
dreamcatcherarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
dreamcatcherarabians

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-05-23

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:08 pm

We'll be there with SVS Il Divo, not sure yet if we'll stall with Alan our trainer or if we're going to be Ammy Army'ing it. Are you going for the premium stalls or just regular? Cloney will be showing AOTH halter with my husband and right now, it looks like Alan will be riding him in the HP Futurity class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamcatcherarabians.net
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Since this is our first time with the Ammy Army, do we need to note on our entries to stall with Ammy Army or do we need to send them to someone? Julie and I will require 2 horse stalls and one tack stall. I'm very excited to show!!
Back to top Go down
KAHanson
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
KAHanson

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-07-10

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 am

Rocco leaves for training at the beginning of August, and it will be at his trainer's discretion as to whether or not he's physically ready for Nationals. If he is, I'll know by the middle of the month and unless he brings a group of horses, I think we'll need a horse and tack stall!
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm

It's getting closer and I am getting excited!!!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 am

Me too. Make sure you order one stall per horse and one tack stall. That way all the horses are accomodated and we have an equitable spread on extra stalls (Tack, feed, hospitality, etc..)

Just put "STALL ME WITH AMMY ARMY" on your entries.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Hey Dimitri. We have 2 horse stalls and one tack stall. Will that be enough? Still looks like it is only going to be you, me and Julie going. We are bringing an ice machine (gotta have ice for cold drinks!!) and a coffee pot for waking up in the am for the Hospitality stall. I think Julie has a fold out banquet table also to set stuff up on. Since this is our 1st Nationals can you give me an ideal of what needs to go in a Hospitality stall?

Thanks
Pam
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 am

That will be plenty of stalls. I will have one horse stall and one tack stall as well.

Hospitality room should have snacks (crackers, dips, etc), drinks, and if you wish to promote anything.....video player, etc.

WE are going to have a blast.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 am

Awesome. I'm going to bring chips and dip, crackers with cheese and sausage, fruit, nuts, and some kind of breakfast snacks for the morning. And of course beverages. Can't wait to meet you and your stallions!!!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Cant wait to meet you either. So how many total horses do we have going?
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Looks like mine, Legacy's Destinee (1/2 Arabian mare). Julie's, Blackwind Shakir (1/2 Arabian Gelding) and your stallion. Unless some more people get on the band wagon with us. From what I've heard Nationals is going to be smaller than last year. I sure hope more Amatuers decide to show with us. They still have time to decide!!!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:42 pm

They have a few more weeks to decide if they want to have the best time they have ever had at a horseshow:)
Back to top Go down
hrsgrl7
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-06-15

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm

I will be showing this weekend. If all goes well my reiner will be headed to U.S as well although I'm not sure of my stalling situation at this time since he is being hauled by other people we will probably be in with their stalls for ease of care until I can meet up with them. But I hope to come meet you guys at some point. Best of Luck to all of you... hopefully we'll see you there... fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Why don't the other folks that are hauling for you put "Stall me with the AMMY ARMY" on the entries, and then we are ALL together?Smile
Back to top Go down
hrsgrl7
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 am

Well, to say the least it's complicated, haha, but I'll know more after this weekend. Depending on how the horses perform depends on who is going so for now I'll have to do a wait and see. Where do you guys usually stall? The last time I showed at Nationals we were in the Quik Trip building and loved it. I know it's further away then the other barns but it was sooo much warmer there than the open sided barns.

When is everyone hauling in?
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am

This will be our first GO at Tulsa so we don't know where we will be stalled. Are the other folks part of a professional barn? I have not figured out my hauling in date yet. I need to get on that.
Back to top Go down
hrsgrl7
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 pm

The other folks have the opportunity maybe to have theirs shown by a trainer in the open. So it is kind of dependent on whether that happens and if they decide to be stalled with the trainer or if we're just going to be on our own... so the waiting game begins. We have to tackle one obstacle at a time... starting with the show this weekend....

But the quik trip barn is definately my favorite and so I'm hoping we can get in there unless all the patrons have started requesting it now... but ours had sheets on in there while everyone else had on double winter blankets at night because of the cool air...at least last time we went that's how it was.
Back to top Go down
Auld Macdonald Farm
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Auld Macdonald Farm

Female
Number of posts : 25

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 am

We're taking Legacys Renoir to Tulsa too, but I don't know if we're hauling him ourselves or if he's on the trailer with others from Lonesome Dove. I should learn what the deal is when we're in Regina next week and I can talk with the other nationals qualified LDTC client.

It's exciting to show a horse at the national level. We went to the last show at Louisville, but haven't been since.

I understand it's down right cold in Tulsa for the horses. I remember reading the grumblings during and after recent US Nationals since the change of venue.

Good luck and happy showing to all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auldmacdonaldfarm.net
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Janet hope to see you at Nationals. I hope you can stall with the Ammy Army. That would be great. I think the more people we get together the showier we will be!! I know it is going to be a good time. As for cold weather, if this heat wave does not let up it might be a hot October!!!
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Also what is your stallions Legacy's Renoir's breeding. I have my half arabian mare whose name is Legacys Destinee. Her grandfather on the sire's side is Legacy of Gold.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 am

Pam Gault wrote:
Also what is your stallions Legacy's Renoir's breeding. I have my half arabian mare whose name is Legacys Destinee. Her grandfather on the sire's side is Legacy of Gold.
Pam, looks like they are cousins. LEGACYS RENOIR is by LEGACY OF FAME who is by LEGACY OF GOLD.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:09 pm

That is awesome Natalie. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see Janet's Legacys Renior.
So when are you and Susan coming up?? We are showing on Tuesday and then I'm showing Amatuer Friday morning. I'm so excited!!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:04 am

Pam Gault wrote:
That is awesome Natalie. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see Janet's Legacys Renior.
So when are you and Susan coming up?? We are showing on Tuesday and then I'm showing Amatuer Friday morning. I'm so excited!!

We'll miss you guys on Tuesday, as we arrive Wednesday. We stay through Sunday though so we won't miss your Friday class.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Julie are heading south from U.S. Nationals. We had an awesome time and met some great friends that we will never forget. The Ammy Army was well represented. We had so many people come up to us and inquire about the Ammy Army and they thought it was an excellent way for amatuers to get together and show together.

My mare Legacys Destinee did not ribbon in her two classes but she came in strong and set up like a pro. I belonged!!! So proud of her.

Juiie's gelding Blackwind Shakir got his U.S. National top ten in his futurity class!! He looked so good in the arena.

It was an experience we will never forget!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2010 US Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 US Nationals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next