AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No more Ablack Horse for me...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
susanne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-02-14

No more Ablack Horse for me... Empty
PostSubject: No more Ablack Horse for me...   No more Ablack Horse for me... EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 pm

I had always enjoyed reading and posting on ABH but not anymore. Tom is gone crazy and now he is accusing everyone and anyone of some sort of corruption. After he accused peter conway...and Peter left..I don't know if he is back..I also let me membership expire. Whats the point? There used to be interesting debates and even some behind the scenes news. But its nothing more than gossip and now accusations of all sorts. Until things get back to normal...whatever that is..I just don't see wasting time online reading all the stupid crap Tom is spewing. This guy has been trying to regain some sort of importance within the arabian community only to be ignored by the movers and shakers and that has driven him off the edge of reason. When he wasn't being admired and fawned over as a exhibitor..he left the showring..then nobody paid his "breeding" program any mind so he stopped breeding horses...when he was dissed as a fund raiser ( and he said over and over this wasn't about Him..hahah) he quit that too. Now he is on rescue work. Just wait,,that too will pass when nobody gives him credit for saving the world.

Ok my rant is over.....
Back to top Go down
susanrae
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
susanrae

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: No more Ablack Horse for me...   No more Ablack Horse for me... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:06 am

I hate to say this, and I'm not trying to start an argument here. Mr. Zaffer has always been upfront with what he says. Right or wrong, he does not go behind peoples backs with emails and phone calls. If he has a problem, at least you know it, right up front. Personally, I have never had a problem with him over there.

My persoal experience on ABH has always been rewarding and informative. There are a lot of good and knowledgable people there. Yesm there are "bad apples" in any forum, but at least on ABH, you can count them on one hand. Most folks over there are A-OK in my book. ( BTW, I do not agree with them all the time, but I don't have to fear being libelled by them either. JMVPO
Back to top Go down
http://www.iasa.arabiansinsport.org
tdogg
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: No more Ablack Horse for me...   No more Ablack Horse for me... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 am

I found Tom to be very rude. I had just joined and was trying to post, and having problems contacted him via email. He sent me a very rude email, very demeaning. I did not feel a need to utilize that site enough to tolerate his rudeness. Never been back to there and no plans to ever be in contact with that person again.
Back to top Go down
Celtic Thunder
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: No more Ablack Horse for me...   No more Ablack Horse for me... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 pm

there is another forum floating around, I won't name names but Del knows of which I speak, I'm sure. The people there have accused me of all manner of things but when they started spewing outright lies, I was done, no one will ever accuse me of neglecting or not caring for my horses without having a new one ripped.
There is a woman over there who claims to be a "professional researcher" yet she gets down in the mud & throws accusations as good as they do. I'm glad I came back to the ammy army because this is a place where people are friendly, debates are interesting but never nasty & past mistakes do not get held over your head like an axe. Thank you Del, for creating a home for everyone
Back to top Go down
susanrae
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
susanrae

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: No more Ablack Horse for me...   No more Ablack Horse for me... EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:33 pm

I run a forum and know first hand what it is to crucified for no reason. I have never been tarred and feathered on abh, or here, but I have on ABN,more than once, and it went way past the forum itself. That was BEFORE the new owners took it on. I have recently rejoined , to support the efforts of the owner and moderator and the remaining members. To me, on any forum , there has to be moderation for courtesy and manners and libel. People can get facts and be truthful without being allowed to be hateful, which to me, i sonly about "high traffic" and certainly not about the horse.

When you run a forum, it sometimes gets very difficult to keep things sane, and I sympathize with all of them. I am also on who thinks it is rude to come into "somebody's living room" and try to tear down the people working to give you a place to visit and discuss. That does not mean youmust agree with them. It only means you must be unwilling to go into "attack and rumour mode" . JMHO
Back to top Go down
http://www.iasa.arabiansinsport.org
Gidy
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: No more Ablack Horse for me...   No more Ablack Horse for me... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 am

I would like very much to participate in discussions and debates about our industry and the many topics to which we bring such a variety of opinions. I believe that communication is the key to solving any problem, the key to any improvement. HOWEVER, I am not interested in working hard to communicate (and true communication is hard work) unless the other side is putting forth just as much effort.

I would submit that many people misunderstand the meaning of communication perceiving it to be achieved only when I have convinced you (by whatever means) to agree with me.

My idea of communication is a RESPECTFUL exchange of ideas in which the parties may agree wholeheartedly, agree in part or agree to disagree with or without explanation.

Personal attacks will only close doors and are a poor reflection on all involved.

I am involved with Arabian horses in part because of the dignity and proud carriage they have. Should I not mirror my horse in all my endeavors?
Back to top Go down
http://www.winningarabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more Ablack Horse for me...   No more Ablack Horse for me... Empty

Back to top Go down

No more Ablack Horse for me...
Page 1 of 1