AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G'day From Australia!!!

Go down 
+5
DELGADO
Irish
Assilem Park
Cache
Alera
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alera
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-05

G'day From Australia!!! Empty
PostSubject: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 am

G'day guys, my name is Sarah and I'm from Western Australia, on a farm just out of town and about 3 hours from Perth.

I've just started breeding and have my own purebred stallion, also a purebred mare who gave me my pride n joy purebred filly (by another stallion) last year.

Its my first time for show halter training from scratch and it was really nice to come across this forum and have a read. Its extremely easy to understand and not only that but exactly how I go about my training also. Although there are trainers in the city where I will take both herself and myself its really good to do some research and practice of your own at home.

I look forward to following this forum and can't wait to get my little girl out in the show ring later this year (although she is recovering from a bad injury so it depends on how it is by then).

Nice to meet all of you and have had a look through and its nice to see how the other side of the world like their horses!
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:01 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
Assilem Park
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Assilem Park

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-06

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 am

Hi Everyone,
My name is Taryn and I'm from Western Australia too but only 1 & 1/2 hrs from Perth. I've been breeding Arabians since 2003 on the small scale but it's only recent that I bought a farm and decided to get right into the Arabs. I have one pure stallion and one pure mare, but I'm in the process of getting more pure mares.

I hope to learn lots from all you other Arabian people out there and I hope I can help you all out when I can.

Thanks Alera for telling about this great site! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irish
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Irish

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Hello!! G'day From Australia!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:39 pm

So very happy to have the both of you. I believe that you are the first International members and that is great. We have had many visitors but until now no one has registered. Thanks for kicking the AMMY ARMY up a notch and keep us posted on your success.
Back to top Go down
Alera
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys. Was lovely to see I was number 500! And the first international member.

I've been out with my filly and done a little work on her since reading through the forum and found I needed to refine my aids a little more and we worked together very well. I hadn't yet found anything over the net that specifically targeted arabian show handling.

Assilem Park - your welcome! I had just found this forum then saw else where you were after the same kind of advice.
Back to top Go down
Assilem Park
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Assilem Park

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-06-06

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:19 am

Yeah I'm stoked to be a member of this site. Even more excited that it's all about arabs. There is just so few places to get proper info on all things arabian.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Sarah Welcome and congrats on your breeding adventures!...we hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:21 pm

How cool is it that we have an Austrailian Ammy Army squad !!!! Wow!
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
aflight
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: hello   G'day From Australia!!! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 am

hello girls,
i live near the border of sa and nsw in vic, up near mildura. i did live on south coast nsw and had the like of richard sharman and the farrells halter train horses for me, but over here there is very little i can do without travelling great distances so have to do the work myself. really need a good brush up on skills

keep in touch
Back to top Go down
rachel_ariel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:32 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'day From Australia!!!   G'day From Australia!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

G'day From Australia!!!
Page 1 of 1