AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)

Go down 
+2
Cache
nissibay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nissibay
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) %3Ca%20href=Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) 4734106712_e9498c9107_b" border="0" />Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) %3Ca%20href=Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) 4734106860_c2bac3c089" border="0" />
Hello the little lady above is my new foal she will be coming home to me in september when she is weaned, he name is CK Verona by (WSA Charismma) who is by Carmargue out of (MG Vienna who is by FFatal Attraction) i have loved arabs forever but now i have the opportunity to show i am a complete novice to the showing world and would like all the help and advice i can get. thanx

Sheena Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Herz
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Welcome! What an adorable foal!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
RZugg
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
RZugg

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

She is amazingly beautiful! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:30 am

Greetings from the colonies:)
Back to top Go down
nissibay
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Thankyou i am very excited, i need to stop wishing the next few months away Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Icon_biggrin

I cant wait to show her!
Back to top Go down
The German Spy
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:41 pm

That is a stunning foal! Where did you by it ?

What are here percentages ?

This is my anglo filly born on the 23rd of april this year and I am from Germany

Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Show-image_800-10062617463201

Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Show-image_800-10062617463201

Are you in the english forum as well ?

I opened an anglo blog there a couple of weeks ago as I wanted to see some anglos out of Germany.
Back to top Go down
nissibay
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:22 pm

hi thanx for the pix of your foal very nice!!!! im not sure exactly her percentges, if you wanted to look on All breeds under her sire and dam which are above it should be on there, im glad u like her.

what are your plans for your lovely foal??

thanx
Back to top Go down
nissibay
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:22 pm

PS i bought her in the UK.
Back to top Go down
The German Spy
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:57 pm

From which stud did you by her from?

She is really stunning.

Well, hopefully mine will become a good saddle horse in the future - let`s wait and see.

Hopefully she is not becoming a western horse...........

........then she will be sold ! Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Icon_rolleyes

Doublepostet the other pic

Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Show-image_800-10062617495234
Back to top Go down
nissibay
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanx mine was born the 26th April 2010. what is her name she is super i thought she was purw arab at 1st lovely dish.
Back to top Go down
The German Spy
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Mine`s only 3 days older !

Born on the 23rd of April 2010.

Did you notice the Anglo blog in the English forum ?

Unfortunatly I can not send you a private message with the link - and I am not sure if this is allowed here putting another link in here.

My filly is 75% purebred arab and 25 % tb - but this crossing is not very popular here in Germany.

But I do not like the German type of Anglo - that is why I decided to bred my mare this way.

Here face is changing, sometimes she`s got a dished faced, sometimes not.

She`s a Kubinec grandget.

Her Sire is Shakaar Ibn Sanadiva who is a full brother to FS Bengali.

What are your future plans with your filly? Do you have other horses as well ?

Sabine
Back to top Go down
nissibay
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:19 pm

No how do i get to the Anglo English forum??
Back to top Go down
The German Spy
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Which stud / person bred your little filly ?
Back to top Go down
The German Spy
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Keep an eye on her - she is surely doing well in the show ring in the future.

Are you planing showing her ?
Back to top Go down
nissibay
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Yes sorry i didnt answer you yes i would like to show her next year. i am new to the showing wolrd, i havent had a horse in 8 years i cant believe i got her, she is so kind and sweet too. your filly has some class breeding herself!!! have you been to the uk in the past??
Back to top Go down
The German Spy
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:00 pm

HavenĀ“t been in the UK for ages!!

I think, the last time I have been to London is 10 years ago.

Well, maybe I can manage it coming over next year, as I am planing seeing some anglos at a british horse show.
Back to top Go down
nissibay
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 pm

That'll be nice then, you love the anglo's then Smile you like A/L then lots of knowlegable people always ready to help and advise
Back to top Go down
The German Spy
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Well, I noticed the Anglos during my stay in Australia and I noticed that I can not compare them with the German Type of Anglo - or the French typ of Anglo.

I do not like the typ of ours and I got in trouble with some German breeders saying that.

Well, I can not chance the type I prefere - and I prefere the arabian type in an anglo, and that means, I do not want the purebred arab back in 5. generation when I have a look into the papers.

Better end now. My week off work has finish - have to be back in the office in about 8 hours!!! Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Fresse

My filly was a bit of a wild creature the first 3 weeks.

I always told my friends: "If you ever read the headline Foal found on Motorway stop... , in the daily newspaper , you don`t know me!" Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
rachel_ariel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 pm

stunning filly! welcome to the forum and to the world of arabian horses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)   Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the uk, (ive bought an arab foal)
Page 1 of 1