AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverdust Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Silverdust Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-28

TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage Empty
PostSubject: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:00 pm

SOLD!

Nationals/Pinto Worlds quality 2004 3/4 Arabian, 1/4 Paint Gelding, 15h. "Scout" is a wonderful prospect for Youth/Amatuer divisions. He will excel in SHUS, Dressage, Hunter Pleasure and will Halter too; a nice prospect for a good all-around youth horse with his wonderful work ethic, he would be a pretty western horse as well. Was recently professionally evaluated by Tim Wigren who said "The great thing about this horse is he just doesn't say NO!" Gorgeous movement, color, typey and cute, with an excellent disposition to complete the package! Very smooth, comfortable gaits, natural extension and suspension, very steady with an easy-going willingness to work. He will be a great equitation and pattern horse, even a 10/under walk/trot horse as well. Has been ridden on trails and is wonderful, also started riding him on a competition drill team (not rodeo: slower and more precision) this fall, remains calm and steady, rates and guides excellent, has carried flags, very attentive to his rider even at fast speeds and/or in a large group of horses working in very close proximity. A very sweet boy with both people and horses, he is truly a joy to work with in all aspects! Registration pending with AHA. $3,500 Located near Portland, OR. Call 503-704-7446 or e-mail KnRRanch@aol.com for more information. Click here to see his Video

TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage Dsc02913

TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage Scout_14

Last edited by Silverdust Arabians on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverdustranch.com
DDK Arabian Farms
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
DDK Arabian Farms

Female
Number of posts : 139
Location : Bragg Creek, Alberta, Canada https://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/dfarn870/
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:57 am

Scout do you still have him? What is his breeding background. You didn't mention it before. Have you ever shown him? Were is he right now in training? Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.Calgaryarabian.com
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Riven

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:07 pm

I bred Khomoshahn, aka "Scout", from a gorgeous son of HR Eluzcion and a half-arabian Khemosabi granddaughter. He is a wonderful young gelding, very sweet and friendly disposition. As far as I know he has not been shown, but he was making excellent progress in training. He was being tuned up for Hunter and/or Dressage, I believe. The last I heard from his owner, who posted the ad above, is that there was a sale in the works. That was about 2 month ago. However, I never heard if it went through or not. I would recommend you e-mail or private message her to find out if the sale was a go.

Scout really is suited for just about anything. I bred with a quality sport horse as my goal, and that's what we got from the breeding Smile

We will be breeding the sire and dam at the end of this month for a full sibling to Scout.
Back to top Go down
Silverdust Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Silverdust Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:06 am

I realize this was in May, and it is now October, and I have been MIA for quite some time... but just in case you look at this again Caryn, HI!!!

Scout is SOLD, he shipped off to MN in April Sad That was the hardest thing I have ever done, oh my gosh I can't tell you. He was such a sweet, sweet boy, and I still miss him!

Anyway, if you see this Caryn, send me an e-mail, I lost your new e-mail address...
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverdustranch.com
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Riven

Female

PostSubject: Re: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 am

Hey Rochelle! I sent you an email yesterday to your knr ranch address. Let me know if you have a new email address I should contact you through.

I hope Scout's new owners love him as much as we do! I can't wait to see what they do with him.

I hope you're well and have missed talking with you! Email me when you get a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Riven

Female

PostSubject: Re: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:27 am

Rochelle, I don't know if you still read this thread or not, but I am so excited! There's news on Scout!

At the 2009 Minnesota Arabian Horse Association's Arabian Open Show Championships and WSCA Show, Scout took 2nd place in English Pleasure Jr Horse and tied for 1st Leadline 8 & Under! I am so proud and you should be too! TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage Icon_biggrin

I haven't received an email back if you sent one. Please drop me a line if/when you get the chance. Hope everything is going well for you!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:51 am

What a wonderful update on this beautiful gelding!...I hope he has a wonderful new life!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Riven

Female

PostSubject: Re: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Thank you, McShane Arabains! I'm very proud and so happy to see him bringing children such joy. He was always so good-natured and sweet as a foal, I'm really happy he's able to share that with a family Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage   TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage Empty

Back to top Go down

TA Khomoshahn 4 year old Half-Arab Pinto Gelding, Hunter/SH/Dressage
Page 1 of 1