AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Region 9 Texas Y'all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakinah Arabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Sakinah Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Region 9 Texas Y'all Empty
PostSubject: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:14 pm

We are a breeder of Straight Egyptian and Egyptian Related Arabian horses. We are going to show for the first time in 12 years. I really excited about it and doing it all myself.

I am going to show our stallion Amir Amante, one of our mares Set 19 year old and maybe our old 28 year gelding Abcar. So I was seraching around on how to do some stuff and found Ammy Army. Cool!!

Shannon
Sakinah Arabians
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakinaharabians.com
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Welcome that is awesome that you are showing your horses yourself. That is what I do. I love being an amatuer and competing at the shows...
Back to top Go down
Sakinah Arabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Sakinah Arabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:33 pm

We are taking them to The ShootOut Show Nov. 13th. I just hope I can get us ready in time went to the halter thread and reading it plan on starting tomorrow it tomorrow.
Thanks we are excited about it....
Shannon
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:40 am

Good luck at the Shootout. I'm busy getting my half arab mare ready for Nationals. Going to show her in Open Stock/Hunter halter and AOTH Stock/Hunter halter. Will be our first time at Nationals. Going to show against the big boys. Should be fun and will be stalling with the Ammy Army so that will be a bonus in itself!!

Pam
Back to top Go down
Sakinah Arabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Sakinah Arabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 am

Pam that is so cool. It's our dream to take a horse to Nationals. Love to see pics or your half Arab. How the heck to post pics here???
Shannon
Back to top Go down
tjmitcham
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
tjmitcham

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome to the group. Hope you have fun at the show and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:49 am

Welcome! I'm sure you guys will hve a great time at Shootout!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
KAHanson
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
KAHanson

Female
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:17 am

Shootout was my gelding's first show last year. It was a great experience that led us to his second show, Scottsdale. Good luck and have a great time!!!! Both of my boys are away at training, and my mare isn't ready yet, so I don't have anything to show yet this year. We're shooting for the Christmas show! Maybe we'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Region 9 Texas Y'all   Region 9 Texas Y'all Empty

Back to top Go down

Region 9 Texas Y'all
Page 1 of 1