AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from Region 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lovanae
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-16

New from Region 10 Empty
PostSubject: New from Region 10   New from Region 10 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi all. I just read the article about the Ammy Army in the newest edition of Modern Arabian, and had to come see what it was about. I own two purebreds, a 20 year old gelding named AS Rajah Prince (Malabar Sheik x Malabar Joan) and a 2 year old Filly I bred and named Alishyla Contara. (Alishaklan Padron x Carawal MI Marcia) I also recently bought a paint pony for my 2 year old son, but I love love love Arabians!!!! I currently am just a trail rider, having purchased my gelding 12 years ago, before I was out of high school, I got caught up in 'life' after and didn't get into showing much. Now my filly I want more than anything to get her into the show ring or out on the endurance trails! She is full of life, spunk, beautiful movement, and LOVES to run, so I still don't know what would be a good discipline for her. She is a true Arab, with great intelligence, quick to learn, she LOVES people and hardly spooks (I pony her on trails, and my gelding is the one who acts like a 2 yr old, while she might jump, but then looks toward whatever spooked them calmly) Any suggestions?
I don't get online very often, but please let me know if you are in my Region, or area (Minnesota) and love Arabs as much as I do!
Take care!
Tami
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

New from Region 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Region 10   New from Region 10 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm

We are very happy to have you Tami. Welcome aboard. There is actually a trail riding thread where folks talk about places to go.
Back to top Go down

New from Region 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: