AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tdogg
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-13

Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3 Empty
PostSubject: Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3   Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 am

Hello everyone! I'm from Sac and recently joined the forums here, as well as the FB page. I'm hoping to find other members who show Region 3. My goals for next year are either AHANC and/or Red Bluff, DAHA and poss Reg 3 or Santa Barbara. I have a 3 yr old Arab/Quarter filly I am training western pleasure, possibly sport horse in hand, and hoping to find a traveling reining trainer for lessons in 2 or 3 years.

I was previously with a terrific trainer who is now starting to make a name for himself on the National level; however, I don't currently have enough left over funds to pay for full training. So I'm back at it myself. It's a lot of work and time, but reaping major rewards and enjoying myself and my horse immensely.

Anyone local who is looking at showing next year? I may be stabling with my old trainer but open to stabling with Ammy Army members. I'm looking for a team environment where we can help each other, making new friends, and enjoying my passion without going into major debt! Anyways, nice to be on board and excited to share with other members.
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3   Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3   Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:14 pm

You describe what this is ALL about. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3   Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie From Sacramento - Region 3
Page 1 of 1