AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Florida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tanzyrarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:26 am

I've been following on FB, just now joining the forum. I'm right by Tarpon Springs FL; the horses live in Sorrento FL. We own a little family of horses, Senior stallion I Pharaoh, mare TanZyr Midnight Angel, and their 4 year old son/Junior stallion TanZyr Messala Masada. We expect a foal from Angel in 3-4 weeks, by Om El Najeeb Dream of Sapphire Farms.

I've never done much as far as showing goes beyond helping out "backstage" and spectating. However Masada is going to his first show this weekend, just to get him used to the atmosphere, so I figured this would be a good time to get more involved Smile

Tamra Johnson
TanZyr Arabians
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
tanzyrarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:02 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 am

Very happy to have you aboard. Which show did you go to?
Back to top Go down
tanzyrarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Thank you Dimitri! We were at the Ocala Ammy show. I looked for the camo stall walls but didn't find them (I didn't go looking until last night, you might have already gone home). Did you make it up there? If so how did you do?

Sada took two blues, one in ATH and one Open, both SHIH Stallion classes. I'm very proud of him!

Tam
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:08 am

We just came in on Friday and showed in the morning. Showed yearlings in the open and ATH halter classes and were the only yearlings in the 2 and under classes. The girls took home 3rd place finishes and the colt took home Reserve Champion Jr. Colt. Did not stay long enough to hang the cammo curtains. Just a quick show to let the babies experience a show before leaving for Las Vegas. Sorry I missed you. Congrats on your wins:)
Back to top Go down
tanzyrarabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:47 am

Sorry I missed you too, I would have liked to meet you! Congrats on your wins as well, and hope you do GREAT in Vegas! I got stuck at home watching the grandson, so, I didn't even get to the show until after 6 PM Friday. I will catch up to you at a show someday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Florida   Hello from Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Florida
Page 1 of 1