AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see

Go down 
+9
Whoacomer
Tamcam
aramar
Austin
DELGADO
Natalie Angstadt
Deb
Tazatac
Mortazavi Farms
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:05 am

Major in the Liberty?!?!? That is exciting! We have several of his kids. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:41 am

I guess I'm late for the party posting in here! LOL...but I know you all already know...I'll be going to Scotts as well with Noble Lord!

Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 Noblel12
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Julie
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:51 pm

I'm going to Scottsdale for the first time - getting very excited!!! I am looking forward to seeing everyone and their horses. Del has done an outstanding job of coordinating all this, wish he lived in the Pacific NW! Anyway, my husband surprised me with a ticket because my girlfriend was going too and then she had to cancel so I'll be on my own. Yikes!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Please, please, please, consider the Desert Cammy curtains as your homebase while there. Looking forward to seeing ya.
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Hey Julie, I'll keep you company. Smile You can join up with Sarah and myself (fellow Washingtonians) while we ALL hang out in the Ammy barn and the stands cheering the Army on. Smile
Back to top Go down
JcArabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
JcArabians

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:56 am

Austin wrote:
Major in the Liberty?!?!? That is exciting! We have several of his kids. =)

Possibly. Not a total for sure but I think so, all depends on what Mike decides. Ill probably be palling around with him helping too. Yup, we have a couple of his babies here too, got a yearling filly that is OUT OF THIS WORLD, if she was fit she'd be going too but shes still at home being a baby lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Julie wrote:
I'm going to Scottsdale for the first time - getting very excited!!! I am looking forward to seeing everyone and their horses. Del has done an outstanding job of coordinating all this, wish he lived in the Pacific NW! Anyway, my husband surprised me with a ticket because my girlfriend was going too and then she had to cancel so I'll be on my own. Yikes!
Hell, I'm from Texas! AA knows no physical bounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Julie
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Thanks CVR! It'll be so much fun meeting everyone and all those horses ~ Phew! It's all I can do to get my everyday stuff done at this point Very Happy

I will definately be calling the Cammy Curtains my "Home-Away-From-Home", thanks for putting out the welcome mat!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:00 pm

I guess I'm a little late posting in here! lol...but I guess you guys already know that I'm going with my boy, too!

Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 Dscf0510
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:11 pm

That is such a great picture Becca!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:03 pm

Thank you Chelles!!
Back to top Go down
Julie
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:19 pm

Awww, what a sweetie Rebecca. I love those huggy horses! I had a mare that would wrap her neck around me, it was so cute. Glad he'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see   Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who all is going? Horses or not, let's see
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2