AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-11-27

My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* Empty
PostSubject: My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*   My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Last edited by CVR on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*   My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:19 pm

Okay dang it all... How do you get the pics bigger?
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*   My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Wow...Psyches Apache...he is a nice stallion...I had the opportunity to own him as a youngster when my friend owned him...I had him at my place for a few days...but at that time I already had my *Aladdinn son I was working with and it was just too much for me to have 2 stallions back then. He ended up in Washington and I had contacted his new owner just to see how he's doing. If you look on my website links page, there should be a link for Black Horse Farms. I had the opportunity to meet his maternal grandsire, CWP Chances Are, when I picked up Noble Lord...amazing stallion! I wish you the best on your new baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*   My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Last edited by CVR on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*   My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah...I think that was Dawn Vissar of Khemostar Arabians...I've been in contact with her as well...nice people! I can't wait to see the babies, too!

CVR wrote:
Thanks! I actually bought Samura from a lady (up here) that owned him before (her and his new owner were partners and she sold out to the current owner) and now has breeding rights to him, so she bred Samura to him and then sold her to me. I got Samura when she was just over 2 months in foal.

Samura has actually had quite a rough life but is just the sweetest mare. I can't wait to see the foal. I'm really excited about her foal, Rosie's and well all of them lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
DDK Arabian Farms
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
DDK Arabian Farms

Female
Number of posts : 139
Location : Bragg Creek, Alberta, Canada https://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/dfarn870/
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*   My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Wish would could see the picture or have a link to them. Maybe one day we can put our pics on this site, straight from our memory, on our computers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Calgaryarabian.com
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*   My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:32 pm

I'm sorry I moved the pics around (got hacked) and it destroyed the links. I was just to frustrated at the time to post them all again. Technology is so not my friend at times...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*   My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully* Empty

Back to top Go down

My 2009 Mares due..... Pics! *Hopefully*
Page 1 of 1