AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES

Go down 
+8
Ranyiah_86
Shayquinn
Natalie Angstadt
rawhidenlace
McShaneArabians
Shahnara
Austin
DELGADO
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES Empty
PostSubject: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 pm

As you band together within your own region (regiment) you may wish to consider regional stall drapes. The website for the material is http://www.denverfabrics.com/

Cammy material is item# BF317 and is $5.25/yard. It is 60" (5 feet) wide so you will need two separate pieces of 4 yards each (12 feet long), that will be sewn together (one on top of the other) to give you a panel of 12' long X 10' high. Embroidery can be done locally including each specific regional regiment designation.

Black valance is item# XX502 and is $4.75/yard. It is 57" wide and will be cut length wise to yield two 2.5' wide valances out of each piece you buy. There for, each yard of material will yield 6 feet of 2.5' valance.

The FONT that I will be using for the first set is GEORGIA.

Below is an example of the drapes with Regional Regiment designation.

AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES Regime10

The panel above would need TWO 4 yard lengths of Cammy @ $5.25/yard, that would be sewn together to make a 10 foot high, 12 foot long panel to cover a barn front. That cost for the Cammy would be - $42.00

The panel would also need 12 feet of Black Valance. The black material will yield two 2.5 foot valances per yard. 12 feet equals 3 yards...material is 57" wide, therefore you would need to buy 2 yards to make up 6 feet, cut them length wise to yield the 2.5 foot valances...therefore you would have 4 valances out of the 2 yards. $4.75/yard X 2 yards = $9.50 for 12 feet of valance.

Total cost for material on this barn front panel = $51.50

The only remaining cost would be embrodiery.

The material is heavy duty canvas for outdoor use and is machine washable.
Back to top Go down
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Cost per panel = $51.50 then? + Embroidery?
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:57 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:16 pm

I will buy the region 15 drapes & if any 15 members will be showing this year please let me know & we can co-ordinate stalls, the drapes, etc. Del, where do I find the font? I have an awesome place that does embroidery but I need to show them the font.
I'm stupid excited about this year's show season! Thank you, Del for this wonderful idea
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Simply do a rendition of it on POWERPOINT and give it your embroiderer. The font is called GEORGIA and they should have it. Actually all you have to do is print the picture I have posted in here.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:06 pm

After Scottsdale...I will try to get these going for Region I!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
rawhidenlace
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
rawhidenlace

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:14 pm

Del,

The picture doesn't show up for me. Can you email a copy to rawhidenlace@starband.net?

Sometimes we have regional Cowboy Mounted Shoots at venues that require us to use stalls. I would be more than happy to make a set for the Arabian Shooting Community in the Midwest.

Dottie
Back to top Go down
http://www.juniperdesertarabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:01 pm

That would be AWSOME. Sent.
Back to top Go down
rawhidenlace
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
rawhidenlace

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Thank you! Once I get them made up and we use them at Cowboy Mounted Shooting event I will send pictures. May not be for a while as here in Indiana we are cover with snow and freezing rain. Summer is coming and with it shooting matches. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juniperdesertarabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 am

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that we can't wait to see the pics of the Cammy watching over your fun.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:07 pm

I've got to get these for R9. We'll be at SHR9 and regular R9. Still trying to get folks on board that go it alone. More ppl need to come HERE so I can track them down!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm

One change though...and this was learned during Scottsdale.....Make your main panel 10 feet long and 8 feet high, vice 12 feet long and 10 feet high.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Got it.

The Crabbet Alliance of Texas is going to have a presence under the AA drapes at SHR9. Our of all of us, only a couple are professionals and only 1 I can name right now.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm

AWSOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi I have recently joined.....due to much pressuring from Stacy Mortazavi....she is a really great recruiter!! Very Happy Everyone here should be really proud of her!! (I bought my filly from her!)

I would love to organize with some people in the Region 16 to get these drapes....you know you gotta have both coasts covered..LOL!

If anyone in Region 16 is interested please contact me so we can work it out!
Thanks!

One last thing, just to make sure I have this right, we would order the material then have it put togther and embroidered right??

Has anyone thought about hats, shirts or jackets? I would be interested in checking this out, if someone hasnt already! Especially since I have sooo much free time on my hands right now!
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:51 am

Shayquinn wrote:
Hi I have recently joined.....due to much pressuring from Stacy Mortazavi....she is a really great recruiter!! Very Happy Everyone here should be really proud of her!! (I bought my filly from her!)

I would love to organize with some people in the Region 16 to get these drapes....you know you gotta have both coasts covered..LOL!

Thanks!

One last thing, just to make sure I have this right, we would order the material then have it put togther and embroidered right??

Has anyone thought about hats, shirts or jackets? I would be interested in checking this out, if someone hasnt already! Especially since I have sooo much free time on my hands right now!

I will go in on the price of the curtians with you. Maybe we can get fellow Region 16ers to go in on it with us. I, personally, love the idea of hats,shirts, and jackets. That way if we go visit a show we can reconize fellow members! You know where to find me Shana.

What do you think Del?
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 am

Yes we will def have to talk to all of them!! I will start a post under region 16, I mean even if people want to throw in five dollars, that would work as well!!
Talk to ya soon!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Ranyiah_86 wrote:
Shayquinn wrote:

Thanks!

I will go in on the price of the curtians with you. Maybe we can get fellow Region 16ers to go in on it with us. I, personally, love the idea of hats,shirts, and jackets. That way if we go visit a show we can reconize fellow members! You know where to find me Shana.

What do you think Del?

I think...GO FOR IT:)
Back to top Go down
westernarabs
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
westernarabs

Female
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Shayquinn wrote:

Thanks!

Hey, found a site that does custom embroidery and has the camo hats. Here's the link:

http://www.logosoftwear.com/product/9836

Mary S.
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Thank you very much Mary!! I also did a google search and came up with this hat....which I really like and think it matched quite well. Although it is more expensive then the hat you had me look at BUT this includes the embroidery. I also have to check with a couple local places!
What does everyone think???
Is this someone anyone would be interested in??? I would have to order 12 but would rather order more, since they will cost cheaper that way....for everyone!
Hey Del, If I can get this clothing up and running can we make a special spot for it, ABN has something similar........will check it out!!

Anyways, I think in Region 16 we are also going to look into getting windbreakers done...I ride hunters and really cammo is going to look great with breeches and tall boots! LOL wink, wink! Let me kno if anyone else would be interested in that as well!!
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:01 am

OK got sooo excited forgot to post the link! LOL

http://www.acelogowear.com/productOrderPage.cfm?id=54
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 am

Shayquinn wrote:
Thank you very much Mary!! I also did a google search and came up with this hat....which I really like and think it matched quite well. Although it is more expensive then the hat you had me look at BUT this includes the embroidery. I also have to check with a couple local places!
What does everyone think???
Is this someone anyone would be interested in??? I would have to order 12 but would rather order more, since they will cost cheaper that way....for everyone!
Hey Del, If I can get this clothing up and running can we make a special spot for it, ABN has something similar........will check it out!!

Anyways, I think in Region 16 we are also going to look into getting windbreakers done...I ride hunters and really cammo is going to look great with breeches and tall boots! LOL wink, wink! Let me kno if anyone else would be interested in that as well!!

You betcha. If you get it "moving" I will start a clothing thread.
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Awsome idea Shana, email me or get at me on facebook. Would love a hat and windbreakers. Your right it would match the beige breeches for Rana and I in the show ring lol. Hey what about camo horse clothing? Like, maybe coolers, show blankets, halters? Now if I could find them. The search is on!
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:45 pm

I know that they are around....someone on here has a link to the place they got theirs. At Scottsdale someones horse was all camoed out...lol! TJ told me that she likes to stand out so she doesnt want to wear camo but maroon or pink...especially cause she is such a princess! LOL
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:47 pm

The 9th Regional Regiment drapes are currently under construction. I've have them for both SH and Regular Regionals. They can then go up to Nationals as well.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:19 pm

ROCK ON!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cal91286
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cal91286

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 am

i think that even though we may not stall with you all that we should be able to make some kind of banner showing that we are a part. im just worried that my trainer aka second mom may be offened if i request to have them haul all my stuff and ponies to be stalling with someone else. But i would love to represent for the ammy army as well.. and would still be there to help everbody out.... or if you are in region 14 could ask for them to get stalls possibly cuz we get vip stalling at region 14 regionals and the medallion horse show due to her husband working the gate at regionals! not sure it would happen the trainers in those stalls have been in the same ones since i can remember. but worth a try.

let me know about getting banners made though.. or your opinions
Thanks Caitlin
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:57 am

The Ammy Army is YOURS. Do as you desire. The only request is that everything we do remains classy and professional so that you, and those that compete with you, are always taken seriously by the industry. Have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
cal91286
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
cal91286

Female
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:21 pm

I am always classy and professional. I plan on having my own training facility in the next year or two and would hate for my reputation and the way others think of myself to get in the way. So I wont give anybody a opportunity to think less of myself.
Back to top Go down
jazir1787
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 pm

--

Last edited by jazir1787 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES   AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES Empty

Back to top Go down

AMMY ARMY REGIONAL REGIMENT STALL DRAPES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next