AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginner Here :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rachel_ariel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Beginner Here :) Empty
PostSubject: Beginner Here :)   Beginner Here :) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Hey everyone! I am a total beginner to the arabian halter world and so I thought I'd try it out with my very own arabian. Having the Ammy Army has really helped me as the closest person that knows anything about arabian halter training and showing is a couple hours away from me. I just thought I'd introduce myself and my beloved arabian.

My name is Rachel, I am 17 yrs old and I live in Ontario, Canada. My home is situated in a quite town known as Haley Station, out in the country. We own a 199 acre farm just 10 minutes from our house. We farm mostly hereford cattle but have gotten into crossbreeding as purebreds are not selling well. We own many other animlas at the farm but I won't get into that and bore you all.

My horse's name is NP Ariel. He is a grey 2005 straight egyptian arabian colt. Sired by Np Mor Ali, who is by EAI Attaz (The Atticus x MB Azamat) and out of Bint Morgana (Safeen x Mogana). Ariel is out of EAI Rashalika, who is by Ben Malik (Malik x Nil Nour) and out of Rashala (Shaikh Al Badi x AK Raiyeh). I bought him as a 9 month old colt and have raised him virtually on my own ever since. He is now a 15.2 hh (last time I measured), 3 yr old colt.

pedigree

Beginner Here :) Untitled22
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Here :)   Beginner Here :) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:19 pm

Welcome Rachel nice to see you here! I think from reading your posts on the other forum you have a very bright future!

There is a youth forum now too, and I know of at least two other members here your age ~ Kaitlyn and my daughter Lisa (who's member name is Captain Blazeh).
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Kaitlyn

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Here :)   Beginner Here :) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Welcome Rachel!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaitlyn-bunifa
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Here :)   Beginner Here :) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Hello and Welcome Rachel!...I hope you will enjoy the Ammy boards and find the information posted here informative, helpful, and fun!! If you are a myspace member, we also have a page there as well... www.myspace.com/ammyarmy1

Cheers!
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female
Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Here :)   Beginner Here :) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Hey Welcome Rachel

Brandy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brandyworley.com
rachel_ariel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Thanks :)   Beginner Here :) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:08 am

Thank you everybody! I'm very glad to be a part off this fantastic group and hope to accomplish a lot. I thank everyone for their support and encouragement Smile

I've added the myspace page just now Smile I love meeting new people, especially ones my age that are interested in Arabians.

Please feel free to ask any question about me and my horse and if you want some pictures I'll do my best Smile

Thank you all again!

Rachel

PS Below picture is my colt and I this past summer...I hope to get some updated winter photos as soon as the weather improves.

Beginner Here :) L_526df89ccd39858790ed6e4e1474154c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginner Here :)   Beginner Here :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginner Here :)
Page 1 of 1