AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh

Go down 
+7
McShaneArabians
Tazzin
Natalie Angstadt
Tash
Danielle
Shahnara
barbnbenni
11 posters
AuthorMessage
barbnbenni
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-27

del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh Empty
PostSubject: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm

way to go guys awesome class am busting buttons for you
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh Empty
PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 pm

WHOO HOOOO!!! GO DEL & PRIZE!! how did the class pin from champion down?
Back to top Go down
barbnbenni
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:31 pm

matisse fm took the senior championship
Back to top Go down
barbnbenni
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 pm

ii nave no clue i just know that del took reserve in the 5 and older class and champion was a versace son JP Obssession
Back to top Go down
barbnbenni
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 pm

then matisse fm took the grand championship for senir stallions premo went top ten in his class but once again don't know exactly what place Del will have tompost details when he gets back frokm scotts dale.. znother member of ammy armmy Natalie and Psymin also went top ten in their class but once again donj't know exact placing

Ammy Army Rules !!!!
Back to top Go down
Danielle
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Danielle

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Hip hip hooray!

Prize was very handsome in his class! I can't wait to see him in person.

Viva la Ammy Army!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gavilantrading.com
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 pm

AA rocks!! Does anyone know where Shaddofax placed?
Back to top Go down
Tash
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Shahnara wrote:
Shaddo did not show today, all of the halter classes were JTH/AAOTH. However I know at least two of Shaddo's offspring trained by Joe Alberti showed, one being a HA gelding in the 3& under JTH class (Five O'Clock Shaddo HA) who recieved a Top 10 and a blue ribbon with owner/breeder Ashley Persing. The other being Mistic Shaddo CA shown to a Top Ten in the Yearling Fillies (April 16 - July 3rd) AAOTH by Rob Janecki.

But congratulations Del! A very prestigious award, for one heck of a horse and handler team.

Also for those of you who missed the JTH classes this morning, someone who has shown his support of the Army (Austin Garrett) took two top 10's BOTH with 2nd place honors. So congratulations going out to Austin as well!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:24 pm

We are SO happy for Del and Sir Prize!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
barbnbenni
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Natalie you should be proud of Psymin too i for one am busting buttons for you too
Back to top Go down
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:50 pm

OMG, Congratulations!!!!

This is what I get for not checking the schedule and knowing it started today. I could have gone to town and watched the live feed!!
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:41 am

Austin...thanks for your ongoing support of all of us in the Ammy Army!...congrats on your accomplishments that is so awesome! Give me a call and tell me about it!!
Hugs, Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Austin
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Austin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Thank you, but the performances by Del and Natalie were awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.garretttraining.com
Tazzin
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tazzin

Female
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:18 pm

There are proofs up on the photographer's website (which I never can spell right!)
Was this a Championship? I saw the green Top Ten ribbons, but then just a regular red ribbon for second...?
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:30 am

JP OBSESSION won blue with cards that read 1-4-3 and TF SIR PRIZE was in the red with cards that read 2-5-1.

(in no order)
*Fausto: 6-1-4
Elan MM: 3-3-5
RSA Troublesome: 4-7-6
Radar Love: 5-2-2
Valantino: 7-8-8
Masterpiece PA++++//: 8-9-9
Bhaskara Bey: 9-6-7
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:33 am

COMMANDER wrote:
JP OBSESSION won blue with cards that read 1-4-3 and TF SIR PRIZE was in the red with cards that read 2-5-1.

(in no order)
*Fausto: 6-1-4
Elan MM: 3-3-5
RSA Troublesome: 4-7-6
Radar Love: 5-2-2
Valantino: 7-8-8
Masterpiece PA++++//: 8-9-9
Bhaskara Bey: 9-6-7

2-5-1 are pretty damn impressive placings in that class.. Congrat again
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:37 am

Thanks buddy. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Hey....Don't forget to fit a ladder into the truck if you can:)
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 am

Tazzin wrote:
There are proofs up on the photographer's website (which I never can spell right!)
Was this a Championship? I saw the green Top Ten ribbons, but then just a regular red ribbon for second...?
http://www.osteen-schatzberg.com/
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:39 am

Tash wrote:
Shahnara wrote:
Shaddo did not show today, all of the halter classes were JTH/AAOTH. However I know at least two of Shaddo's offspring trained by Joe Alberti showed, one being a HA gelding in the 3& under JTH class (Five O'Clock Shaddo HA) who recieved a Top 10 and a blue ribbon with owner/breeder Ashley Persing. The other being Mistic Shaddo CA shown to a Top Ten in the Yearling Fillies (April 16 - July 3rd) AAOTH by Rob Janecki.

But congratulations Del! A very prestigious award, for one heck of a horse and handler team.

Also for those of you who missed the JTH classes this morning, someone who has shown his support of the Army (Austin Garrett) took two top 10's BOTH with 2nd place honors. So congratulations going out to Austin as well!

Austin...I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this....CONGRATS buddy...well done. It has been a treat to meet you and I enjoyed our chat at the rail...care to share with everyone what you said?Wink
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 am

COMMANDER wrote:
Thanks buddy. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. Hey....Don't forget to fit a ladder into the truck if you can:)

ok, your mom asked for little nails which are already in the trailer, what do we need a ladder for?? Hang all the ribbons from the 12 ft high wall??
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 am

LMAO......To bring the valance back "OVER" the 12 foot wall. The wind flipped over and I can't get to it.
Back to top Go down
halterhoss
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
halterhoss

Male

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:50 am

COMMANDER wrote:
LMAO......To bring the valance back "OVER" the 12 foot wall. The wind flipped over and I can't get to it.

YES SUH...understood!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:57 am

I have a ladder in my tack stall. Do you still need it?

Del, how did Psymin school tonight? Here's video Jarrod took of us:
http://www.nnarabians.com/video/02122009.wmv
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:24 am

Natalie....I have a HUGE and WONDERFUL surprise for you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:30 am

COMMANDER wrote:
Natalie....I have a HUGE and WONDERFUL surprise for you tomorrow.

HUGE and WONDERFUL sound damn good to me! Ok, so I know we're all tired...but we're still up chatting on here! Sleep

Let me know tomorrow what I can do to prepare for the party. My husband and Ken are always up for running errands.
Back to top Go down
Starling
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Starling

Female
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:15 am

Huge congratulations to all!!! Please keep everything updated. I am stuck here in WV with no electric due to horrible windstorms and it is going to be at least a week before I have electric (pole down in the yard) I'm using the generator to check in now that DSL is fixed! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:00 am

Starling, you are way dedicated...or way addicted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh   del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh Empty

Back to top Go down

del and prize take reserve champion ship in stalluion 5 yrs and odler AAOTh
Page 1 of 1