AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lynne Glazer Imagery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lynnesite
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
lynnesite

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Lynne Glazer Imagery Empty
PostSubject: Lynne Glazer Imagery   Lynne Glazer Imagery EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:46 am

Hi, as a former Army captain, I salute your efforts and motif!

Nothing entices potential buyers to inquire further than a great photograph. Show your horse's true attributes, under saddle, at liberty and in proper conformation shots. I specialize in extreme action, and nothing personified that more than the multi-day shoot I did for the Cavalia touring show.

Please inquire even if you're not local; I live in Region 1 but really get around. My images have sold Arabian horses sight-unseen for up to six figures, so surely it's worth a tiny percentage of your horse's sale price to attract more buyers.

regards,

Lynne Glazer
equine sport, portrait and fine art photography
stallion advertising • farm & ranch • companion critters • personal shoots • stock image catalog
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynnesite.com
lynnesite
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
lynnesite

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Glazer Imagery   Lynne Glazer Imagery EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 pm

a little b/g on the Arabian preference. I owned two Remington Steele*++ get, in 2007 sold my endurance gelding Celesteele (out of an SX Saladin daughter) to a longtime rider. My retired 15.2hh endurance mare Rem-member Me has had two foals by Lipizzan stallion Pluto Carrma III, the firstborn is mine. Twix is coming 5, in the long lines and will go under saddle in about a month. She is more like her daddy than a blend, extremely strong topline with a wide chest, will top out at 14.2 hh and has the wide brow tapering to a narrow Arabian muzzle, with the Baroque black eyeliner, long mane and tail. Her brother is much more a blend, at 2.5 he is over 15hh, headed perhaps for 15.3hh, a sport-horse type mover with considerable substance but not the cobby look.

I just ride my mare for pleasure now. Twix may show in dressage and possibly event, she is a bold and precise mover. I hope to do some endurance with her too, but it remains to be seen how well suited she is for that--we are going to have FUN, whatever we do, though. She is a complete pleasure and one of those, yeah, soul-mate horses. Gazillions of photos at my website. I don't know how well she'd do in Half Arab classes since she so strongly resembles her sire, though she has a pretty filly face. Smile

The showing here is priced so ethereally that chances are that we'll do open competition rather than breed shows--I support the Army's attempt to bring shows back to the amateurs.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Glazer Imagery   Lynne Glazer Imagery EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Lynne...do you have a website?
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Glazer Imagery   Lynne Glazer Imagery EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:40 pm

oooh I found you!! Loving the pictures and the quotes...this is one of my favorites!

Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and
neighs in the dark.
-Attributed to the Claddaugh Gypsies of Galway

Lynne...did you ask me on facebook if I lived in the high desert?....I remember looking at an email or a wall post and I got so busy at work and the wall posts are pages long now that I can't find it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
lynnesite
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
lynnesite

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Glazer Imagery   Lynne Glazer Imagery EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:46 pm

My website! Glad you liked the potent-quotables gallery, that was fun to put together.

I did ask you about the high desert, I wander up to Pearblossom to visit friends from time to time.

Usually not a show shooter, but shot the SCHAA show last weekend, sport horse, dressage, h/j. Noticed that the costs were down and there was less penalty for post-entering than before. Hurrah! The turnout for my rings was good, main ring not so good.
Back to top Go down
arabians4ever
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
arabians4ever

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Glazer Imagery   Lynne Glazer Imagery EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:44 pm

McShaneArabians wrote:
oooh I found you!! Loving the pictures and the quotes...this is one of my favorites!

Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and
neighs in the dark.
-Attributed to the Claddaugh Gypsies of Galway

Lynne...did you ask me on facebook if I lived in the high desert?....I remember looking at an email or a wall post and I got so busy at work and the wall posts are pages long now that I can't find it!

I think I might be the one who asked where you lived in CA because of the snow in one of your FB photos.
Judy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynne Glazer Imagery   Lynne Glazer Imagery Empty

Back to top Go down

Lynne Glazer Imagery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: GENERAL FORUMS :: EQUINE SERVICES-
Jump to: