AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from the Land of Enchantment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ladycascabel
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
ladycascabel

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Greetings from the Land of Enchantment Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Land of Enchantment   Greetings from the Land of Enchantment EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:16 am

Dear Fellow Ammys,
I'm pretty excited about joining a group of "true" amateurs.
My husband and I own a small ranch in southern New Mexico where we raise horses and beef cattle.
I've been showing as an amateur since 1987 in western pleasure, hunter pleasure, and halter. I do all my schooling and show preparations myself. My husband is NOT a professional horse trainer.
I am an equine enthusiast and love horses of all breeds but have a particular fondness for Arabians and partbreds. Our horse family includes Quarter Horses, Appaloosas, a Paint and a Peruvian Paso. My purebreds are all geldings: one Russian, two Crabbet, and one straight Spanish. I have two palomino half-arab geldings and one amber champagne half-arab mare.
So if any of you come to visit, there WILL be something for you to ride!
In our spare time we enjoy horse camping and trail riding, and I enjoy showing.
I look forward to meeting many of you in person on the trail and in the ring.

Mary Logan
Back to top Go down
http://www.cascabelranch.com
Julie
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of Enchantment   Greetings from the Land of Enchantment EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Welcome Mary! It sounds like you have a colorful bunch of horses. Everyone here LOVES to see pictures so if you have any photos feel free to share them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Danielle

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of Enchantment   Greetings from the Land of Enchantment EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Hi Mary,

Glad to see you migrated over! Ready to represent the Ammy Army in NM this spring? Maybe Zia Classic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gavilantrading.com
ladycascabel
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
ladycascabel

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of Enchantment   Greetings from the Land of Enchantment EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi, Julie and Danielle!
Yes, I will post pics soon and I AM going to try to make it to the Zia Classic this year. Wish me luck!!!
Thanks for welcoming me!

Mary
Back to top Go down
http://www.cascabelranch.com
Julie
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of Enchantment   Greetings from the Land of Enchantment EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Of course we wish you ALL the luck! I have a friend moving to NM, I'l have to find out where. She doesn't have horses but her boyfriend is a ranger down there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Land of Enchantment   Greetings from the Land of Enchantment Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Land of Enchantment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: