AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from Oregon..Region 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billie Jo
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Billie Jo

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-01

New from Oregon..Region 4 Empty
PostSubject: New from Oregon..Region 4   New from Oregon..Region 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Hey everyone....This is a wonderful way to get to know people, share experiences and help each other out. I show in the Sport Horse divisions, and ride some endurance..
I own one Gelding.. Echcentric DPA..bred by Kristi Hopp of DellestaPark Arabians. I do show for a client or 2 Sport Horse In-hand, and got my first national top-ten at Nampa this last year in 1/2 Arab Mares. Will be looking to find some other Region 4 or 5 folks to spend time with at the sport horse shows this next year...
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

New from Oregon..Region 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from Oregon..Region 4   New from Oregon..Region 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello Bilie Jo and welcome aboard...lots of nice people here and it's a great place to hang out and learn and share! I love Oregon...my best friend lives in Klamath Falls...uncle in Sisters..and Grandpa was in Portland for 30 years!

Cheers!
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com

New from Oregon..Region 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: ADMINISTRATIVE FORUMS :: NEW MEMBER'S PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES-
Jump to: