AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...   Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I entered a post yesterday to Odds and Ends, with regard to Ammy members organizing locally to promote our horses to the public. Trot on over, check it out, then contact me if you would be interested in working together on a tour. I will be looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting and working with you all to promote our horses during this down economy.
Back to top Go down
SunStar Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
SunStar Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...   Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:19 am

Can you link to the post...I didn't see it and am in the Portland area (Tigard).
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunstararabians.com
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...   Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 pm

SunStar Arabians wrote:
Can you link to the post...I didn't see it and am in the Portland area (Tigard).

Hello, SunStar!

Sorry this has taken so long to get back to you, I haven't spent much time here at the site lately. That was last spring, but there's no reason why we can't organize something for this year. I've been wanting to meet with the local members for a while now, to see who wants to show, and who just wants to go along and lend moral support. Guess it's time to start thinking again about calling together a meeting in the area.

Darci
Back to top Go down
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Riven

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...   Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 am

I would be interested in getting to know some 'Arab folks'. While I am not new to Arabians, this year will be the first time I've done any sort of breed showing. My stallion is in training with a very good Hunter/Jumper trainer and we hope to make his Arabian show debut in April, and are gearing toward getting him to Region 4 Sport Horse Championships.

I am trying to learn what I can...unfortunately the few Arabian folks I have known and I fell out of contact (no hard feelings, life just gets in the way sometimes!), and I would love to learn from some experienced Arabian owners and those that show their Arabs. I am afraid I am a bit of novice to this world Smile

*Edit* Darci, I believe I have spoken to you before, long ago, when researching my gelding's pedigree, as I am pretty sure the beautiful bay in your photo is Breakdansk, the grandsire to my gelding Smile
Back to top Go down
SunStar Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
SunStar Arabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...   Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 am

Darci and I were hoping to get together soon and I have finals this coming week (so it will have to wait until next week at least)...you're welcome to come along! What area are you in?

I'm in Tigard Smile and I will most likely be in Albany this weekend at the Horse Expo and possibly will drop in at the big 4H Tack Sale at the Clackamas County Fairgrounds on Saturday morning too...
Back to top Go down
Riven
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Riven

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...   Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

SunStar - I'm not far from you, and in fact I think I know roughly where you are as my parents live at the foot of Bull Mountain and we looked at some parcels off Beef Bend before purchasing our little place (that needs a ton of work!) out near Sherwood.

I wish I could get to Albany this weekend! My uncle and cousin are coming through to look at U of O this week and will be staying here Saturday and Sunday, so I can't get down there this year Sad

I would definitely be interested in meeting up sometime. My farm's currently not in shape for visitors (Silverdust can attest, we definitely bought a fixer-upper!), but I'd be happy to meet everybody somewhere for lunch this spring to discuss our horses and Ammy Army!
Back to top Go down
SunStar Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
SunStar Arabians

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...   Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 am

Geesh...it has taken me a while to get everything together after school let out...and now it's not far off from being time to go back!

I am trying to make it to the CenPAK meeting on August 7th in Rufus, OR where we will be meeting at noon to vote and then go to visit Dee Van Gilder's horses.

It'd be a chance to talk to some of our local Arabian people if you wanted to go...let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...   Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, Silverdust - and any other Portland area members ...
Page 1 of 1