AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE ARABIAN (internet based Arabian news and stories)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

THE ARABIAN (internet based Arabian news and stories) Empty
PostSubject: THE ARABIAN (internet based Arabian news and stories)   THE ARABIAN (internet based Arabian news and stories) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Our own TASHA has shifted gears just a bit and will working for THE ARABIAN with future plans to re-launch THE CENTER RING. I shall let her explain as she see fit but I wanted all of you to have the link to a wonderful source of information and background stories.......I give you THE ARABIAN

http://www.mogulus.com/thearabian
Back to top Go down
Tash
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-09

THE ARABIAN (internet based Arabian news and stories) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ARABIAN (internet based Arabian news and stories)   THE ARABIAN (internet based Arabian news and stories) EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Once again, thank you for all of your support and the introduction Del!

As Del said, unfortunately I will be putting The Center Ring on hiatus. The reason behind this is that I feel, in order to accomplish my goal in adding a necessary spark to the industry, The Arabian is the best place for me right now. The Center Ring WILL be up and running within a few years here, but for the time being I need to use my knowledge elsewhere if I want to make progress and help the industry. So as difficult as it was to put The Center Ring aside of the time being, it is for the best.

Now what is “The Arabian”? The Arabian is a online “television” channel dedicated to the Arabian horse. I have been working closely with the owner of The Arabian since about December of 2008, and I really have quite a bit of faith in this project. Not only will we provide show coverage, interviews with trainers/breeders/exhibitors, but there will additional programming surrounding the Arabian horse brought in by outside parties. We’re looking at everything from barn tours, to possibly a Youth news program. We go live every Sunday at 5 pm PST/8pm EST @ http://www.mogulus.com/thearabian however even if we aren’t up and live, the show does stream 24/7 for a full week! Additionally you may check our on-demand section which has several of our past shows and interviews.

I will edit this post in the next few days with more information regarding what The Arabian is all about, how I/we will help The Ammy Army, and what my own goals are in terms of what I would like to produce for the breed and the exhibitors. Additionally expect further topics in the coming weeks regarding casting calls, upcoming projects, etc – that ANYONE can be involved in. Additionally if you contacted me about The Center Ring previously but never got a response, I apologize – unfortunately do to some technicalities I was unable to fully speak about this transition until recently. I will be responding to all emails/PM’S within the next week, explaining how you can STILL help the industry and be involved in what I’m doing Smile.
Back to top Go down

THE ARABIAN (internet based Arabian news and stories)
Page 1 of 1