AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for directions on how to download pics to this site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Looking for directions on how to download pics to this site Empty
PostSubject: Looking for directions on how to download pics to this site   Looking for directions on how to download pics to this site EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 pm

A while back, as I was wandering around thru this forum, I saw directions posted about how to download pictures to forum posts. I thought it was in the Lady Breeders forum, but can't find it there now. Have also looked here in Odds and Ends. I just can't seem to find it again. Does anyone know where it is? I must be missing it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Looking for directions on how to download pics to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for directions on how to download pics to this site   Looking for directions on how to download pics to this site EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 pm

The easiest way is to set up a photobucket account.

Then download your pics to there.

Choose the pic you want (put your mouse over it and then move down and click the little square at the bottom) and scroll down the page and click on 'generate HTML...'

Then it takes you to a new page and scroll down to the bottom of the page, highlight the 'Image for message board' link, make sure you get all of it (it will have the [IMG] in front and behind the pic link).

And then right click, then click copy on the pop-up menu.

Then come back here to your post.

Click on where you want the pic to go.

Then right click.

Click on paste in the pop-up menu.

Hopefully that's clear enough for you. Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down

Looking for directions on how to download pics to this site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: GENERAL FORUMS :: ODDS & ENDS-
Jump to: