AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legacys Renoir's first son!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auld Macdonald Farm
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Auld Macdonald Farm

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Legacys Renoir's first son! Empty
PostSubject: Legacys Renoir's first son!   Legacys Renoir's first son! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:10 am

Hello!

I'll post pics later, but had to share that our first 2009 foal, a colt, arrived this morning; no muss, no fuss. He is a purebred chestnut by our stallion, out of a double Gamaar mare by V G Elerros (*Erros), who is out of a *Zbrucz daughter on the bottom. We have this colt's 2008 full sister and she's turning out to be quite something!

Mommy Elly (V G Elambra, 1997) was waxing yesterday so I put her in a foaling stall last night - voila, foal up and nursing when I arrived for morning chores. He was still a bit wet and she'd already dropped her placenta. Frankly, I thought I had another 24 hours, but they come when they're ready!

His name is Madrid - full name I'll submit is AMF Renoirs Madrid.

One down, four more to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.auldmacdonaldfarm.net
CVR
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Legacys Renoir's first son! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacys Renoir's first son!   Legacys Renoir's first son! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Congrats! Glad everything went well and both are doing okay. I can't wait to see pics. Smile
Back to top Go down

Legacys Renoir's first son!
Page 1 of 1