AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAR Black Sharaf, Straight Egyptian stallion standing at reduced 2009 fee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

SAR Black Sharaf, Straight Egyptian stallion standing at reduced 2009 fee Empty
PostSubject: SAR Black Sharaf, Straight Egyptian stallion standing at reduced 2009 fee   SAR Black Sharaf, Straight Egyptian stallion standing at reduced 2009 fee EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm pleased to announce that the owner of the exotic SAR Black Sharaf has authorized me to offer him at stud for 2009 at the reduced fee of only $500. His pedigree boasts many of the most important and influential sires AND dams in the breed, such as Moniet El Sharaf; *Ibn Moniet El Nefous; The Egyptian Prince; Ansata Abbas Pasha; *Fadl; multiple lines to Moniet El Nefous, the "Queen of Egypt"; and more. His complete pedigree can be accessed at www.allbreedpedigree.com/SAR+Black+Sharaf . Successfully shown at halter as a youngster. Coming here from Alaska, prior to now he's had only a very limited opportunity to breed, but his first son was exported to Europe and has recently begun showing there with good success. This is a great time to consider breeding your own good mare to him. Email me with any questions - I'm very enthused about this horse and would love to have other AA members share in his future.
Back to top Go down

SAR Black Sharaf, Straight Egyptian stallion standing at reduced 2009 fee
Page 1 of 1