AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FREE two bay geldings, Avalanche RPA and Muscat Magnificov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladycascabel
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
ladycascabel

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-16

FREE two bay geldings, Avalanche RPA and Muscat Magnificov Empty
PostSubject: FREE two bay geldings, Avalanche RPA and Muscat Magnificov   FREE two bay geldings, Avalanche RPA and Muscat Magnificov EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:11 pm

I have one nine year old bay Crabbet-bred gelding (Avalanche RPA) and one twelve year old bay Russian-bred gelding (Muscat Magnificov) that I need to rehome. Both are broke to ride and require a confident intermediate or better rider. Both geldings would do well at endurance or competitive trail.

Muscat Magnificov, the Russian horse, was used as a teaser stallion in his pre-gelding days and needs a home where his occasional "studly flashbacks" will be anticipated. He isn't aggressive towards people, he just sometimes responds to other horses as if he were still entire, therefore I think he needs to find a home with a person familiar with stallion behavior.

Avalanche RPA is a sweet guy, 14.2, a social and experienced pasture horse who loves foals and mares and gets along fine with other geldings. He is sound and intelligent, tough-footed and used to rough desert terrain.
Muscat Magnificov is located in Alamogordo, NM, and Avalanche RPA is here at the ranch in southern Otero County. Both horses can be delivered within the state of New Mexico, and if you want to transport them further I know a good company. All expenses involved in sending them out of state are to be borne by their new owner.

I'd post photos of these guys but haven't figured out how to do so without locking up my computer. So if you want to see them, or you need more information, please contact me.

Thanks for considering these nice geldings!

Mary
Back to top Go down
http://www.cascabelranch.com

FREE two bay geldings, Avalanche RPA and Muscat Magnificov
Page 1 of 1