AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?

Go down 
+2
Acorn-Arabians
newzew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? Empty
PostSubject: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:48 pm

Debra Walter-Schliem [Arabian “R”] of Dripping Springs, TX

She's scheduled to judge the ACS in McKinney, TX next month. Let me know if you have any impressions of her and I'll give a review as well after showing to her.
Back to top Go down
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Does anyone know about or have an opinion about Rick Maxson?
Back to top Go down
Acorn-Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Acorn-Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Any information about a judge named Richard Petty from Oregon? Also, Lisa Jo White and Debbie Reid? Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.Acorn-Arabians.com
spots
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
spots

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 pm

I would travel to show under Richard Petty. Showed under him at several Pinto Shows. Knows what he is looking for and is well rounded I believe. If I remember right, (which can be sketchy at times) he also judges mini's and ponies???
Back to top Go down
Acorn-Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Acorn-Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:43 am

That is nice to hear - he is coming to a show in Missouri in August - and I was deciding whether to go or not - maybe I will - I show Arabians - Just looking for good solid consistent judging - Thanks for your info!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Acorn-Arabians.com
tdogg
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 am

Richard Perry = great judge IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 am

Has anyone heard ofeither of these Judges?

MAIN RING JUDGE
Pepper Profit
Johnstown. OH

DRESSAGE & SPORT HORSE JUDGE:
Ann Forer,
Milford, NJ
(R dressage judge)

They are to be the judges at the Empire State arabian horse show this year.
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi,
Pepper is a trainer here in Ohio - is more known for western and sidesaddle horses. To be honest, I wasn't aware that she is also a judge. I would think that she would be okay though.

Last edited by audie on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Hi,
Pepper is a trainer here in Ohio - is more known for western and sidesaddle horses. To be honest, I wasn't aware that she is also a judge. I would think that she would be okay though.
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Argh - the computer and I are not getting along....it didn't let me finish my message above....

I wanted to say, that from what I have seen, I would think that she would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:58 am

Darn computers, I never seem to have great luck with mine lol. Thanks it should be interesting to see how well Rana and I will do then. I looked up both judges and read about Pepper. I guess Ann is into dressage. so hopefully we can impress them both in Sport Horse under saddle, SHIH and hunter pleasure classes.ugh
Back to top Go down
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Dimitri, being from Florida, what do you know about Christy Higman Clements. Will be showing halter to her in September - AA/HA Halter - Mares - Stock/Hunter type...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?   WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHICH CATEGORY DOES THIS JUDGE BELONG IN?
Page 1 of 1