AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Sunny (usually) Southern California!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Anagram

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-01

From Sunny (usually) Southern California! Empty
PostSubject: From Sunny (usually) Southern California!   From Sunny (usually) Southern California! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:01 am

Hi all!

My name is Anne, I have a Wonderful DH and we have 2 boys, 15 and 9 y/o, we have been married for 18 years and have one and a half horses! -

We have a 3/4 Arab gelding National Show Horse out of a Brass gdaughter and by Dream Quest - He is dark bay with not one speck o'white on him, coming 3 year old. EC Loqomotion (Motion)
From Sunny (usually) Southern California! Picture023

We also have (and here comes the half part) a mare that we are leasing who looks jet black - although she is really a black bay with a lovely little star and about 10 white hairs in her mane at the withers. Nutmeg.

I have been doing mostly my own training on Motion although I have had advice from Stacy (Thanks Stacy!) and have been having a local trainer work with him about an hour a week for the past 2-3 months or so. - I am only able to work with him 2-3 times per week ( those darn, pesky jobs don't ya know!)

I have decided that I think I can train him for the most part myself although I need lots! of advice and I think that occasionally, like I have in the past, I will get stuck on something and need an "Intervention" tongue

I fell in love with Arabians in the late 70's early 80's through a wonderful Raffles bred gelding that my folks leased for me... From Sunny (usually) Southern California! AnneFaraff
Back to top Go down
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Anagram

Female

PostSubject: My Wonderful DH is....   From Sunny (usually) Southern California! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:06 am

Named D E A N and I found out very quickly!!! That you cannot type that name on this site...OHH my Goodness! My shock when I posted that my better half was named D e a n and this happened:

BUTTHEAD
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: :)   From Sunny (usually) Southern California! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:14 am

Just having a bit of fun. Sorry for the shock:) I assure you that it was not directed at YOUR BUTTHEAD.

Del
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: From Sunny (usually) Southern California!   From Sunny (usually) Southern California! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 am

Hi Ana.. and welcome to the Ammy Army forum...we're happy to have you on board! Hopefully you'll find this site informative, helpful, and mostly fun!...pop into the topics and browse the info or feel free to post your questions! I'm in So Ca, too..where abouts are you?..I'm in Hesperia!

Cheers!
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Anagram

Female

PostSubject: Re: From Sunny (usually) Southern California!   From Sunny (usually) Southern California! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:51 am

Del,
That was so funny! LOL! Miles of fun...

Rebecca,
Hiya! We are near CSUSB and also have 5 acres off the 138 at Mountain Shadow Manor - looks like we are neeeiiighbors! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Sunny (usually) Southern California!   From Sunny (usually) Southern California! Empty

Back to top Go down

From Sunny (usually) Southern California!
Page 1 of 1