AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scottsdale Arabian Show Photo Shoots 2010 Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2009, before, during & after the show!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Scottsdale Arabian Show Photo Shoots 2010 Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2009, before, during & after the show! Empty
PostSubject: Scottsdale Arabian Show Photo Shoots 2010 Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2009, before, during & after the show!   Scottsdale Arabian Show Photo Shoots 2010 Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2009, before, during & after the show! EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Since I am a Scottsdale resident, I am able to offer photo shoots to those coming to town for the 2010 Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show for an extremely affordable price. Portrait sessions are available before, during & after the show. I can photograph on the show grounds or we can go to one of the many locations I love to shoot at throughout Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Prescott, Sedona, etc...

Please contact me for more info or to set up your session(s).

http://www.savannahgraphicdesign.com

Scottsdale Arabian Show Photo Shoots 2010 Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2009, before, during & after the show! Rousss10
Back to top Go down

Scottsdale Arabian Show Photo Shoots 2010 Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2009, before, during & after the show!
Page 1 of 1