AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EducationWithEquines
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
EducationWithEquines

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-15

*waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) Empty
PostSubject: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:20 am

Hello everyone!! My name is Sabrina and I'm from Southeastern Minnesota. I have two horses that I plan on starting to show this year and will hopefully take to Scottsdale in 2012 and Nationals not long after that!. Diago (He's Gotta Hemi) is an April 2004 chestnut Half-Arabian gelding (by Kaimaal Moniet out of a rescued Arabian mare) that I've owned since July 2006. Dante (IA Provar) is a June 2006 chestnut Arabian gelding (by Amunition out of La Vida Loca) that I've owned for a couple months however have yet to meet...LOL! He's currently boarded in Idaho with one of my best friends...Lea (0u812)...until the beginning of next month when he gets shipped here and I finally get to meet him...YAY!! I've competed in 4-H horse shows and saddle club shows...never breed shows...so this is all new for me! I'm thrilled to be a member of the forum and am looking forward to learning! *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://spiritofthepony.blogspot.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:48 am

We are all very happy to meet you as well. Welcome aboard:)
Back to top Go down
Eliza
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Eliza

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 pm

This is a GREAT place to learn all sorts of new things. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, hopefully you can make some friends in your region and show under the drapes together this season! You're going to absolutely love Arabian shows, they're probably the best kind of breed shows out there Smile Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
Ou812
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Ou812

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Eliza wrote:
You're going to absolutely love Arabian shows, they're probably the best kind of breed shows out there Smile Welcome!

I agree! I always had a ton of fun showing at the Arab shows in Cali.

Hey EWE, just another week and Dante will be home with you! Health cert is tomorrow then the brand inspection and then he will be on
his way! How excited are you? lol
Back to top Go down
EducationWithEquines
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
EducationWithEquines

Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

0u812...how excited am I?!? Hmmm...let's see...how excited am I? Well...I've already been having a tough time sleeping...so I can only imagine how bad that'll get as his arrival gets closer...and closer...OYE! I keep "dreaming" about the first time I see him in person...how well we'll "click"...visualizing Diago and Dante playing in the pasture...what our first show will be like...etc! Eh...heck...who needs sleep anyway...right?!? I can sleep next winter when it gets cold again! LOL! I decided to work out with the Wii Fit Plus game last night in hopes of it wearing me out physically and mentally and making me tired...but all it did was leave me sore...LOL! I've had incredible butterflies in my stomach for the last several days too...although that's
probably a good thing...it means less "cravings" for junk food! I will admit that working out with the Wii last night did help direct my mind onto something else for a while...so that was good...helped alleviate the stomach butterflies a bit! Anyway...yeah...I'm just a wee bit excited...alright...a LOT bit excited...LOL! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ou812
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Ou812

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:53 pm

LOL! Well he is doing great this morning and his owie is looking real good. I think that he is tired of our constant wind though, and I don't blame him. He loves the barn now and is usually in there sleeping when I arrive to feed int he morning. He has no qualms about walking right through there now since he knows the hay is right outside the door, lol. He thinks that it is great to go to the other door and sneak a bite as we walk through, turkey!

I hope that he bonds to Diago real quick. He and Ronec are best buddies and very attached to each other. I think that their trip from AZ to here sealed that friendship, lol.

I am excited for you to get him home and get to knowing him. I am sure that the both of you will hit it off real well but I don't think that he will like your "stable boy". He likes the little "stable boys" but hates the bigger ones, lol.
Back to top Go down
EducationWithEquines
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
EducationWithEquines

Female

PostSubject: Re: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Thankfully my "stable boy" has a way with animals and can often times handle animals that generally don't like men or people in general...so I'm HOPING Dante will come around to him...note...I said "hoping"...LOL!

Diago generally makes friends with new horses to his pasture quite quickly and easily and takes good care of them while they're adjusting. And it seems most other horses LOVE him too (less that mare last winter...*shudder*) so I think Diago and Dante will probably buddy up together while the other two geldings battle it out over the two mares they'll be pastured with this summer...silly boys...LOL!

Glad he's doing well and his wound is still getting better! YAY! And that's GREAT that he loves the barn now! He has a few he's going to have to get used to here...LOL!

The wind has yet to get bad here...but it will!! Sometime around his arrival it should start picking up...LOL! And it gets really bad...and COLD!! *shiver* BUT...it does its job well as it dries things up which we desperately need right now due to all of the melting snow that we got a TON of this last winter...I just wish it wasn't so dang cold...LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)   *waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10) Empty

Back to top Go down

*waves hello* from Minnesota (Region 10)
Page 1 of 1