AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2010 US Nationals

Go down 
+6
hrsgrl7
dreamcatcherarabians
Natalie Angstadt
KAHanson
DELGADO
Pam Gault
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

2010 US Nationals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 am

Pam that is so amazing you got to go to Nationals!...the journey was half the fun and the hard work paid off by you getting there! The Ammy Army is a great bunch of individuals who, as a whole, make up a group of enthusiastic, talented, caring and sharing horsemen/women and friends. I have experienced no other feeling than when I showed with the Army 2x at Scottsdale...one day I hope to experience what you all felt when you arrived at your destination....The US Nationals!!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Thought you and Julie did an excellent job at US Nationals. Kudos to you for all of your hard work and preparation. Destinee looked beautiful out there. The only regret I have is that I did not get to go with y'all. I wanted to more than anything so that I could support the two of you throughout this endeavor. Thought you looked so professional out there when I was watching on live feed. Glad you had a blast with Destinee.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:35 am

Thanks. I hope I can show again with the Ammy Army. One day I will bring another horse to Nationals!!!
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:33 pm

I keep telling you that some day Destinee will have this knock out filly or colt that is going to be just as successful as her. A foal to make both their horse Mom and dam proud! I'd have liked to watch you in a performance class at US Nationals on Destinee. I wish you would give me some riding lessons. I could sure use the knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:37 am

I don't know if I will ever get to National level under saddle. I still have to make Regionals under saddle. LOL.
We all try to get together and ride and give each other pointers if you are interested. Sometimes here, sometimes D&Y's or the covered arenas when raining. I'll be riding here Saturday morning around 10am.
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:59 pm

I know you and Destinee could make Regionals under saddle. It would be wonderful to come by and ride. Working on getting that magical horse trailer right now so once I get it things will be a lot easier. I'll just have my QH and she isn't exactly the ideal show horse but she's what I've got for now! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:29 am

2010 US Nationals - Page 2 39591_10
Back to top Go down
Auld Macdonald Farm
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Auld Macdonald Farm

Female
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 am

Tulsa was our second US Nationals. Ian and I went to the last Nationals in Louisville as spectators - we were still reasonably new to the business (LOL we still ARE).
Tulsa was so much fun and we felt so very supported by our Ammy Army mates. Everyone was very helpful. We didn't step on one another's toes/hooves. It was kinda cool to answer people's questions about the Ammy Army and what were are about.
Trainer Ted Carson made a point of telling me how great he thinks this idea is, saying it's a fine example of what this industry needs -- enthusiastic amateurs.
It was a great to meet the ladies from Texas (Barb, Pam, Julie) and I hope to show with you all again.
Dimitri, the last time we saw one another was Scottsdale 2008, I sure hope we don't wait two years to show together again. Ian and I are going to try and light an Ammy Army fire in Region 10.
Back to top Go down
http://www.auldmacdonaldfarm.net
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 am

It had BETTER NOT be two years:) I don't know what I consider more of a highlight....Meeting you and Ian or hearing you scream when your sexy boy was named U.S. National Champion? Both are memories that I will take with me and the latter will be used as motivation for us to return and get it done. Love you guys.
Back to top Go down
Pam Gault
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Pam Gault

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Janet I can't wait to show with you, Ian, Dimitri and all of the other Ammies who show up again. It was such a pleasure to meet everyone and it was fun to show together.

We too are trying to light a fire in Region 9 for the Ammies to get together and get it done. First venture is in December at the Gulf Coast Arabian Horse Club Christmas show. We only have a handful showing but have alot of Ammies who are coming out without their horses for support.

Good luck to you and see you in the future!
Back to top Go down
MagnumsNiteSong
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
MagnumsNiteSong

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:44 pm

I want to meet everybody at some point. Spoke with John last night and he said he wants to show my gelding in the open class so he may get to do that as well as ammy halter. I am so happy that Legacys Renoir went US National Champion! I couldn't have been more proud when I watched that happen on live feed. What a gorgeous stallion... I think I may have upset the rest of my household when I was watching y'all show because I was just as vocal as I'd have been if I was there in person. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:08 pm

Got to love the photo. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 US Nationals   2010 US Nationals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 US Nationals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2