AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GG Thunder Sport Horse Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female
Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-12-02

GG Thunder Sport Horse Show Empty
PostSubject: GG Thunder Sport Horse Show   GG Thunder Sport Horse Show EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:30 pm

I have just received notice that the GG Thunder Arabian Sporthorse Show at the Champions Center in Springfield Ohio (scheduled for June 5 & 6) has been cancelled. I have no other details at this time. It is a loss to the Region 14 community.
Back to top Go down
http://libertyequinesupply.com
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female

PostSubject: Re: GG Thunder Sport Horse Show   GG Thunder Sport Horse Show EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:36 pm

PRESS RELEASE For Immediate Release
May 20, 2010 Contact:
Debbie Glasener
aotr2469@yahoo.com

G G Thunder
Dressage & Sport Horse Show

I would like to start out by saying a BIG Thank You to all that helped and supported our show, but due to the lack of entries we are forced to cancell the 2010 GG Thunder Dressage and Sport Horse Show that was to be held on June 5th and 6th.

This is very sad because we really had a good time last year.

Thanks Debbie Glasener
Back to top Go down
Irish
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Irish

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: GG Thunder Sport Horse Show   GG Thunder Sport Horse Show EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:55 am

Thats horrible GG Thunder Sport Horse Show Icon_evil We have run into the same problem here with our big annual show. We ended up having to turn it into a one day show instead of five. I know all the work that goes into putting together a big event like this and it is just sad when there are not enough entries.
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female

PostSubject: Re: GG Thunder Sport Horse Show   GG Thunder Sport Horse Show EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Ouch....

The Buckeye had a decent turnout. I wonder if people are saving their pennies for the big ring instead of the local (Class A) Shows. I went to a Morgan Class A level show this weekend. They had a weak turnout. They sold 96 stalls, there were 80 horses, and a total of 25 different exhibitors for the entire show. Of the 96 stalls, 40 of them were accounted for by 2 barns. The Morgan Gold Cup (same as the Buckeye is to Arabians) is in the same facility next week....it will be interesting to see what the turnout there is.

Hope your reformatted show is successful - will cross our fingers for you.
Back to top Go down
audie
MAJOR
MAJOR
audie

Female

PostSubject: Re: GG Thunder Sport Horse Show   GG Thunder Sport Horse Show EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm

I am told that the Buckeye was off by about 50 horses, but otherwise it was a success and a good time. The Morgan Gold Cup was also well attended, though I am not privy to the actual numbers that showed.

The most economical show of the area, the OVAHA Summer Sizzler was very well attended. I did hear that they were off by about 20 horses, but it did not seem so - maybe more overall entries. The weather held up well for them - a brief summer shower or two, but the warm up and arena are covered, so no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GG Thunder Sport Horse Show   GG Thunder Sport Horse Show Empty

Back to top Go down

GG Thunder Sport Horse Show
Page 1 of 1