AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tracy Kelsey Photography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pstyletto
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Pstyletto

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Tracy Kelsey Photography Empty
PostSubject: Tracy Kelsey Photography   Tracy Kelsey Photography EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:49 pm

HI AMMY ARMY FIRENDS

A wonderful place to introduce myself. I'm pleased to be a member of the Ammy Army with my newly purchased 1/2 Arabian fiilly "IWF PSTYLETTO" (photo on left). My name is Tracy, I live in southern Virginia. I have been a professional equine photographer (horse shows, farm shoots) for the last 3 years, prior to which I was a hairstlyist of my own salon for 22 years.
Currently, I own and show my American Saddlebred gelding "Move Over Darling" in the 3 gaited show pleasure division. I just purchesed my Arab filly while shooting the Iowa Gold Star Futurity this year so I've only showed her once at a local show since then. I visited Scottsdale back in 2006 where I met her owner and had the opportunity to do my first farm shoot on location there, after the show, with both her and her sire. Who knew 2 yrs later I would own her Laughing .
Take a moment to view my website. Primarily, I photograph horse shows throughout the east coast (accept for Iowa GS) but am willing to travel where the job takes me. I have ventured into farm shoots when not covering horse shows and have been working hevily with Tommy Garland and his new venture as Horsemanship Trainer. This year, I will attend a few of his clinics on location to take photos which he will be using in his upcoming Tommy Garland Horsemanship (CPR) book.

I look forward to meeting several of you during my visit to Scottsdale this year !

Tracy
www.tracykelseyphotography.com
434-203-9378
Back to top Go down
http://www.tracykelseyphotography.com
Anagram
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Anagram

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Tracy Kelsey Photography   Tracy Kelsey Photography EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:11 am

Welcome!!

Nice to have you here. Make yourself at home. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Tracy Kelsey Photography   Tracy Kelsey Photography EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Tracey, what do you normally charge to do a farm shoot & stallion photo session? We're in NJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracy Kelsey Photography   Tracy Kelsey Photography Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracy Kelsey Photography
Page 1 of 1