AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-12-01

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... Empty
PostSubject: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:14 am

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... Header

Graphic design, Website design, Email marketing, Photography, Videography, Print Media & Logo Wear.

SavannaH Graphic Design
The Official Graphic Service of The FAME Group

Dick Adams: 805-689-0876 mobile
Christina Rousseau: 330-419-0357 mobile

Office: 480-794-1921
Fax: 480-907-1453
Email: contactsavannah@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:22 pm

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... D-47010

I hear I have the Ammy Army seal of approval...
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:23 pm

You got that right!!!! Dang, who is that?
Back to top Go down
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 pm

The son of this gorgeous creature....

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... D-287c10
Back to top Go down
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:25 pm

I will be in the following arreas if anyone would like to get in on the group for photo shoots.

Colorado right before Vegas. Possibly right after...depending on when they firm up the dates & have their horse here in Scottsdale ready for me to deliver her as well.
I will be in Vegas for the Arabian Breeders World Cup.
I will be in NE Ohio The 1st 2 weeks of May.
I will be in the Idaho Falls area around Memorial Day.
I will be in the Reno Nevada area for Region 3 the 2nd week of July.
I will be in the Portland, Oregon area immediately following Region 3 in July.
Back to top Go down
Amigo
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Amigo

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Rousseau wrote:
I will be in the following arreas if anyone would like to get in on the group for photo shoots.

Colorado right before Vegas. Possibly right after...depending on when they firm up the dates & have their horse here in Scottsdale ready for me to deliver her as well.
I will be in Vegas for the Arabian Breeders World Cup.
I will be in NE Ohio The 1st 2 weeks of May.
I will be in the Idaho Falls area around Memorial Day.
I will be in the Reno Nevada area for Region 3 the 2nd week of July.
I will be in the Portland, Oregon area immediately following Region 3 in July.

Keep me posted on the Portland trip.
Back to top Go down
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Will do. From a shoot on Friday.

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... P-460c10
Back to top Go down
Rousseau
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Rousseau

PostSubject: Re: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:46 pm

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... St210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...   SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video... Empty

Back to top Go down

SavannaH Graphic Design...Websites, Photography, Email Marketing, Video...
Page 1 of 1