AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silverdust Arabians

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverdust Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Silverdust Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Silverdust Arabians Empty
PostSubject: Silverdust Arabians   Silverdust Arabians EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Hey guys! Soooo great to see this site up, I am pumped! Very Happy For those who don't realize it, I used to be KnR Ranch at Abn, changed my name a while back to silverdust--but, I still intend to perform my duties as Region 4 coordinator, name change or not! Smile This is awesome! I finally got my wish! Smile I suggested a specific website just for the Ammy Army in the beginning (Razz Ha ha, neener neener, told ya so, I told ya so!!!) and while it took a loooong while, here it is at last! Very Happy I'm so excited that this forum has been started, I honestly think this is a far better way to get the Ammy Army out there! Easier to find, quite "specified" rather than having to search through a general forum full of other stuff for the specific threads (even if it did have it's own sub-section), etc.... In no way will I disparage anyone, I'm still happy to be member there as well, but I am just ecstatic to see the Army with it's very own site! Smile (My dial-up connection doesn't play well with facebook and myspace!)

Anyway... IOur farm is in the greater Portland, OR area (about 45 minutes southeast in Eagle Creek), and we have 1 horse for each of the 9.5 acres we live on Very Happy (all but my fiance's Paint gelding are Arabian or Arab crosses). My primary obsession is working western, with reining being my favorite, but we also have a couple western pleasure, and one or two sporthorse/hunter prospects. We just purchased a gorgeous new purebred Arabian stallion this summer, who we started under saddle this fall and are training for reining, and working cow down the road, with our immediate goal of western pleasure and possibly sporthorse in hand starting in the spring. I also have a wp, a hp/sh, and another reiner who are farther along, and I am hoping will all be ready by spring... Big plans, hopefully we will make it with at least two of them Very Happy I also trail ride extensively, with lofty goals of having time to do some endurance runs next year, ANd I ride on a women's equestrian drill team, where I am diligently at work to infiltrate the system with Arabians, ultimately irradicating all other breeds from existence! Okay... really I'm just extremely excited to announce that there is finally another Arab on the team besides mine this year! cheers

Well, I could ramble on forever, but I"ll just say that I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here, and especially to getting together with fellow Army members at the region 4 and 5 shows in the future! Hopefully Nationals '09 or Scottsdale 2010 is in the cards! Smile If not, definitely 2011 with my now yearling reining prospect! Would love to meet everyone in person! Go Ammy Army!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverdustranch.com
Silverdust Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Silverdust Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Silverdust Arabians   Silverdust Arabians EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:01 pm

Just thougth i'd add a couple more, seeing as I didn't get quite enough in the last post.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverdustranch.com
Whoacomer
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Whoacomer

Female
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Silverdust Arabians   Silverdust Arabians EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Hey Welcome Silver!

I too am an OREGONIAN, Eugene area... oh and Jasper Fall Crk..

Brandy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brandyworley.com
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Silverdust Arabians   Silverdust Arabians EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Hello and Welcome!...I hope you will enjoy the Ammy boards and find the information posted here informative, helpful, and fun!! If you are a myspace member, we also have a page there as well... www.myspace.com/ammyarmy1

Cheers!
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverdust Arabians   Silverdust Arabians Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverdust Arabians
Page 1 of 1