AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stall curtain frames--suggestions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Stall curtain frames--suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Stall curtain frames--suggestions?   Stall curtain frames--suggestions? EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Does anyone have any hints as to putting together a nice stall curtain frame?

In the past, I've 'cheated' and just taped 1x2s up along the stall and stapled my curtains to that. Worked okay. Not as clean looking as most of the curtains put up with frames. But it was quick...and easy...and since I didn't have heavy curtains (just curtains homemade out of sheets) it worked fine.

But...I now have a *beautiful* set of heavy professionally made cordura curtains. And they'll be going up for the first time this coming week. It would seem a shame not to make a full frame to make them look sharp and clean.... Besides, I don't think anything other than a full frame would hold them!

I'd appreciate any suggestions/tips/tricks on putting together a stall curtain frame that any of you have to offer! I'm hoping to pick up the lumbar and do most of the cutting on Wed before I ship out to the show. Though thankfully there is a lumbar store VERY close to grounds...just in case. Smile

All the curtains are 7ft10in tall. And she gave me an extra 4 inches on both the 10ft panel and the 6 ft panel (I'm assuming to wrap around the frame).
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com

Stall curtain frames--suggestions?
Page 1 of 1