AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fancigal
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
fancigal

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-29

New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show! Empty
PostSubject: New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show!   New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Hello, I am a new member from Scottsdale, AZ. I am a new Amateur rider/handler, and hoping to get some tips for showing my horse here. My mare is a PB Arabian mare registered name Fanci Gal. She was shown once before I bought her from my bareback/bitless riding instructor. I have shown in the Fall Festival and Futurity and the Saguaro Classic. I am hoping to show at the Fall Festival again this year and the Scottsdale next year. And hopefully, I will be showing another horse, other than my own, in Halter. His name is Ssaber. He is a grey PB Arabian Colt. I am currently helping out at Rock Ridge Arabians, and I love it! I am learning so much more about the Arabian Horse, which will come in handy when I want to own my own breeding program and training stables.

I hope to learn twice as much now that I am a brand new member of Ammy Army!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show!   New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:50 am

We are all so very pleased to welcome you. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
newzew
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
newzew

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show!   New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 am

Welcome! Which classes will you/have you been riding in? How did you find Fanci Gal?
Back to top Go down
fancigal
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
fancigal

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show!   New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 pm

I am going into Hunter Pleasure. We have done Hunter Eq classes in the past, but as such, there are some to none in the Amateur world. Though I would love to take lessons in something like English Pleasure or Show Hack, even Western Pleasure! I just want to really get a feel of every discipline of the Arabian horse.

She was my lesson horse many years ago. She is 13 years now and I have known her since she was 3. I bought her when she was 5. She was trained in bitless riding but seems to accept the bit much better than bitless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show!   New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show! Empty

Back to top Go down

New, from the home of the Scottsdale Arabian Show!
Page 1 of 1