AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rodent42
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in. Empty
PostSubject: Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in.   Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Just found your site! hope it's fun! I'm on Vancouver Island, BC. have four horses, two retired half arabs and two that we are currently showing. My hubby started riding about 6 years ago and is loving it, I guess he got tired of watching me for 13 years prior! We are headed back to sport horse nationals this year for the last time.. sigh. Hoping that there will be enough interest on the West Coast to generate our own great Sport horse show to replace nationals once it goes to the East coast forever. Such a shame. My current horse has a ton of promise in dressage and I was hoping to be able to compete with him for quite a few more years at the National Level. Unfortunately, the drive to Canadian Nationals, for us, is just waaaaaaaaay too far and tedious and for very few classes so not sure we'll go there again, but maybe, if we have nothing else to go to! Anyway.. hoping to meet like minded west coast riders here!

horses:
Luna Mia (deceased, but mother of two of our geldings): Champion Region 17 Half Arabian Hunter Pleasure, Top Five Region 17 Show Hack
Moondrifter +// Top Ten First Level Dressage Canadian Nationals, Region 17 Top Five First level dressage - retired 23 yrs old
FP Moondancer +/ Top Ten Training Level Dressage Sport Horse Nationals, Region 17 Top Five training level dressage - retired 20 years old
MW Harvest Moon + Anglo gelding 9 years old,
Hollywood Moondust Half arab/half Quarter Horse gelding 6 years old, just starting out, doing some dressage but headed for the reining ring soon!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in.   Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:12 pm

We are all very pleased to have you. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Cache
MAJOR
MAJOR
Cache

Female
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in.   Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in. EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stormfirearabians.com
DDK Arabian Farms
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
DDK Arabian Farms

Female
Number of posts : 139
Location : Bragg Creek, Alberta, Canada https://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/dfarn870/
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in.   Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Happy to have a Region 17 member join the group. I am a member of the Calgary Arabian Horse Club.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Calgaryarabian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in.   Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello - another Reg 17 person checking in.
Page 1 of 1