AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
horsesr1
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri Empty
PostSubject: Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri   Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:59 pm

The Southwest Missouri Arabian Horse Club will be hosting a Halter Training Clinic in Rogersville, MO on April 30, 2011. Guest speaker and Hands On coach will be Dimitri Delgado. (**Please know that Dimitri will NOT be receiving any monies for speaking.)

You do NOT have to be a member to participate. Also, there is NO fee to watch this event, although we do ask for a small $5 donation in order to help the club pay for the travel expenses of Mr. Delgado.

If you would like to participate BUT do not wish to use one of your own horses, please contact me for more information on using a horse at this event.

**Also, currently the price to have a horse attend is $125 (which includes a stall for the day). The more horses to attend, this fee WILL go DOWN. If 10 horses or more are booked for this event, the fee will be $75 per horse. If 15 horses or more are booked, then the fee is $50 per horse. This includes a DVD of this event. More information: jennifer_hurt@sbcglobal.net.

Sign up sheets, schedule, info can be seen our our website (upcoming events) and Newsletter.http://www.swm-ahc.com/uploads/SWMAHC_Vol_21.pdf

Back to top Go down
tjmitcham
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
tjmitcham

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri   Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:37 am

Good luck. I'm too far away to attend.
Back to top Go down
Angel
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri   Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 pm

I will be attending and bring my new filly. I just hope that I don't embarras myself since this will be the first show in 18 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri   Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri Empty

Back to top Go down

Halter Training Clinic in SW Missouri
Page 1 of 1