AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Missouri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn-Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Acorn-Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Hello from Missouri Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Missouri   Hello from Missouri EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello from Missouri! Very glad to find a place I belong - I am a pure Ammy! We own six Arabians - 4 are Straight Egyptian, one is Crabbet on his sire side and Egyptian on his dam side and my Country English Pleasure horse which is a Spanish bred on his sire side and domestically bred on his dam side. I do most of my own training and conditioning and showing (but get help when I can). We keep our horses at home, and do all the work! I need to learn about halter showing - but have never been into it. Now I have horses that need to be shown in halter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Acorn-Arabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Hello from Missouri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Missouri   Hello from Missouri EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 pm

So happy to have you.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Missouri
Page 1 of 1