AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from central Missouri!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightshadeArabians
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
NightshadeArabians

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Hello from central Missouri! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from central Missouri!   Hello from central Missouri! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:03 pm

All of the horses and I are clueless when it comes to any kind of showing, so we figured we would hang out here a while and get a feel for things.
I own Nightshade Arabians (completely a hobby at this point) and am possessed by six horses, three purebred Arabians, one registered half-arab, one unregistered half and my first horse an American Trail Horse aka grade Very Happy

I have a very small and modest breeding program, my stallion JT Sadik Sireff is Straight Egyptian, Sheykh Obeyed, Al Khamsa and Blue List. And the biggest baby on the planet Smile I have his first daughter NA Sabiha Nada (all sons before her) and her mother Amina Brulina a Polish/Crabbit mare. I intend to compete in Endurance mainly, but am not opposed to putting my kids in just about any class. Nada is my little diva, so I am thinking some Halter for her Very Happy

I am happy to see several others from MO here as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightshadearabians.com
Acorn-Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Acorn-Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Missouri!   Hello from central Missouri! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Welcome!!! Glad to see you here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Acorn-Arabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Missouri!   Hello from central Missouri! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Ditto. So very happy to welcome you aboard.
Back to top Go down
mmranch077
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Missouri!   Hello from central Missouri! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Hello, I am from Northeast Missouri and I have no breeding program. We have about 13 head of horses, two of which are half arab/half mustang. We have two purebred arabians which are registered, one purebred who is a rescue and not registered. We also have two half arabian mules. We like to work with rehab horses which have had some trauma in their life which is a problem to either them or their owner. We love kids, and horses. We have 5 rat terriers and one English Coonhound. Our youngest daughter is a dressage rider, our middle daughter is a team sorter, and our oldest son is a trail rider. We live on a 47 acre farm. I am a retired nurse, my husband is a retired farmer. Most of you know who I am as I am like Poo Poo in the barnyard, I am everywhere. lol
Back to top Go down
Acorn-Arabians
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Acorn-Arabians

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Missouri!   Hello from central Missouri! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Poo Poo - well - I haven't heard that one!! lol - Very diverse - I would love to see those half arab mules - did the arab improve the ears??? lol Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Acorn-Arabians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from central Missouri!   Hello from central Missouri! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from central Missouri!
Page 1 of 1