AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from California!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TwTyger
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
TwTyger

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Hello from California! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from California!   Hello from California! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 pm

My name is Burke Browers and I live in Modesto,Ca. I'm a 22yr old student at CSU Stanislaus and I love to show! Last year I took my 2yr old gelding to Championships at Comstock, NorCal and Daha. We also received a Top 5 at Region 3. I started Moss Creek Arabians with Emily Strub and we are looking forward to starting a small breeding program in 2012. I currently own a 2008 gelding name Tw Tyger. He will be started this summer and I hope to show the DAHA fall fling. It's really neat to see a group like this because I think it's vital to support the Ammy's out there. Whether you do it on your own or have a trainer the Arabian breed benefits from those who truly love the breed for what it is!

Tw Tyger pics below!

Hello from California! 6134_110

Hello from California! 6174_110
Back to top Go down
tdogg
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California!   Hello from California! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:05 am

Hi Burke! Gorgeous gelding & congrats on your wins. I hope to show at the fall DAHA show as well, so hopefully we can meet. I usually barn with Todd Hickerson, unless I can find some Ammy Army soldiers to barn with. I'm in Sacramento. Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
TwTyger
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
TwTyger

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California!   Hello from California! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:32 am

Hey tdogg! Thank you so much:) I would love to meet you at DAHA. I am hoping to get two of my friends to take their horses and we could all stall together? I used to go with the MMC but they moved down south and I don't have a trainer at the moment. Great to meet you!
Back to top Go down
tdogg
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California!   Hello from California! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:40 am

That would be great fun. I used to be with Todd Hickerson who is a great trainer, but can't afford a trainer anymore. I would LOVE to stall with all of you. Let's do it!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California!   Hello from California! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:59 am

Happy to both have you and to see your coordination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California!   Hello from California! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from California!
Page 1 of 1