AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009

Go down 
+9
Natalie Angstadt
Ranyiah_86
Oak Lawn Arabians
Rwalkowe
Pstyletto
ayrabz
DELGADO
McShaneArabians
Shahnara
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female
Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-26

EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:22 am

yes but I don't know when I'll be able to get them. Do you want to do that?
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Adrienne

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Sure. GO ARMY!
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 pm

awesome! I know I won't be bringing the mare I'd hoped to since she was rebred yesterday & I want her home & kept quiet. Maybe the colt just to be at the show...anyone think that's a good idea?
Back to top Go down
spike25
CORPORAL
CORPORAL

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 am

I will be there with two for working hunter and sport horse geldings and under saddle. If you all need a cheering section, let me know when your'e showing and I will come and wipe off your boots and cheer for you!
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Adrienne

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:17 am

Spike-

We are so excited to East Coast!!!!!!!!!

Are you the only other one going??? We will arrive on Tuesday. Would love to meet up!

Anyone else???

Last edited by Adrienne on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shahnara
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Shahnara

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 pm

I was hoping to go but don't know if I'll make it. Have a vet coming from Univ of Penn to check Jasmine who STILL is not in heat & would be at day 56 by then if she took. If there is no baby in there then she's getting flushed out & I'll debate on next year but I'm hoping to come cause the stallion she's bred to is showing there. Did you guys get the drapes? If so I will totally come look for you
Back to top Go down
Adrienne
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Adrienne

Female

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 am

Wowee! That was some stiff competition!!!! We had a great time at the East Coast Show. Met many really nice people and some possible Ammy Army recruits:)

We went mainly for Western Pleasure division, not fairing too well again the Rick Gault crew:) while jealously watching his coaching and horses. The trip was worth it just for that:) Laughing We decided to go in Trail (placed 3RD) and take a stab at Training Level Dressage, which we scored a 62.8 on our first test! affraid No knowing much about Dressage we were delightfully surprised when we read the score card with some great comments and had a few people tell us how great that score was for being the first test. Who knew??? I thought you had to get 100% to be good! LOL. And I am serious....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009   EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAST COAST CHAMPIONSHIPS AMMY ARMY INVASION 2009
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2