AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??

Go down 
+4
missprovidence
Ranyiah_86
DELGADO
Shayquinn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:45 am

Hello All Region 16ers!!!!
Christina and I are very interested in purchasing drapes for our Region! This would be a spot for all of us to meet up at shows, or stable together...possibly saving money by sharing tack and grooming stalls! As well as providing moral support for each other, helping each other out, and especially cheering each other on! We can also try and find others like us that would be interested in joining "the Army". This can also be a great way to show others, that you do not need a big name barn or big name horse, to show and have fun!! If we win some ribbons then even better! I think we all need to ban together in out region and be a great representives of not only the Arab horse but also what the Arab horse represents! For newcomers, they should be welcomed, not pushed away. This was done to me in the past, and one of the reasons I decided to show without a barn, but try to find others like me out there!
There needs to be a place for newcomers to come and feel welcome, that they wont be judged or have the strain or cross of their Arab be badmouthed!! This is where we step in!! I will gladly help anyone with anything they need, grooming, braiding, horse walking, lunging, riding....whatever. I know things happen at shows, that are out of our control, but if we have each other to help...then everything should work out!

*A little about me, I rode Arabs and competed at schooling, as well as A rated shows with them for an small Arab barn. When I went to college, I was majoring in Equine Science and was also captain of my IHSA equitaion team for two years. I rode at many hunter/jumper barns where a few eventers where scattered in! I have decided to get back into the Arabs after I changed schools, to keep horses as my passion! I was extremely luckly when I was in college that I got to take clinics and lessons with many many talented trainers, from all over the world! I recently bought an Anglo yearling filly that I hope to show for many years to come! I am hoping that she will excel at Sport Horse classes, but as long as she has fun and enjoys it, that is all that really matters...Right?? I just want to make sure that these first couple shows she attends are the most pleasant experience possible for her!*

So WHO IS WITH ME FOR OUR REGION !6?????

LET ME KNOW
I am really excited for all us to come together for ourselves as well as out horses and our region!!!!!!

Have a great day and I hope to hear from all of you soon, and get to know all you and your horses better as well!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 am

Now THAT is what I am TALKING about cheers
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Del, you might have to make a special appearance!!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:24 pm

hey, hey, it could happen:)
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 pm

I am so in of course! I am looking forward showing my arabian for the first time in the arabian circut this year and promoting the Ammy Army in Region 16! As Shana has said we are looking into getting some drapes for upcoming shows and putting on a promotion for the Ammy Army. Of Course its for the purebreds and halfbreds alike! Dont worry TJ there is always love for you! As for new comers, I'm one myself, and will gladly welcome and help out any way I can.

Shana,

Just wanted to let you know and all other members of the Ammy Army. My bf's dad is willing to make matching tack boxes with our horses's names on them! He said he wold have to charge $150 but that is with the names. He had me stain mine mahogney and its looks beautiful! He just got a router(a tool to cut words into wood) and he can now make stall name plates and such. What do you think of that? Should we some up with a Region 16 Segnia? That way he could put that into the wooden signs and stuff.

Del, would that be ok? Like how the military has patches for uniforms/flags and such? Oh course someone who is a little more creative that I will have to think of the segnia and the rest of us approve.

Shana,
Do you also know a company that could make the drapes for us? Because I sure don't. lol My mom made everything for me when I was a kid. but if we could find someone with a sewing machine and an emborery machine, I'm sure we could get it cheaper. Just let me know. Of Course other Region 16er's give us your ideas!

Can we also get a list of shows that us Region 16er's members are planning on going to? That way we can cordinate rides togather and if need be a place to stay. If any are planning on coming to Syracuse,NY let me know. Hopefully soon I will have an apartment and you can stay there for free.

Christina
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Oh forgot to add the little about me thing.

I have been into anything with four hooves and a mane/tail that neighed since I could remember. I have been in 4-H, ran a pony camp, been barn manager, professional groom, riding instructor and have trained standardbreds for racing. However that was not enough. I went to college for equine science and management.(Yeah Shana, we rock) After that I joined the U.S. Army as a military police officer and found out I had a weird blood problem. My blood LOVES to clot. I have the genes for it. (Thank you Mom and Dad, yet another present I could go without) You see, I didnt know I had that problem because A) I was adopted B) NY doesnt get all health info from bio parents and tell the adopted parents what could happen. The Doctors say its a good thing for me to ride. Keeps my blood moving as long as I dont fall off. I got my first horse in college. It was a quarter horse that my bf at the time got me so I wouldnt miss him so much as he went over seas. Needless to say my horse was stolen(could never find him) and my bf passed away. I have waited 4 years to get another horse. My current bf, Mike, and I saw Rana's ad. we went to see her not knowing anything about arabs except that is was a horse and I love them! However, Mike fell in love with her on the spot and convinced me to get her. And now here we are trying to learn more and more about the arabian breed. As far as pedigree goes I was told Rana is mostly Crabbet with some polish and has 7/8 old blood. Her Show name is Dawns Dee lite but I want to change it. If you have any great ideas let me know! Her name Rana is arabic means to gaze if that helps.

Christina
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 pm

I LOVE THE SHOW BOX IDEA!!! It is great and as soon as I put money together I will def be getting one!

A region 16 segnia sounds great!!

I also would like to start compiling a list of contact information, of ammy army members, full name, phone #, email, state!!! If everyone feels more comfortable you can pm me the details.

I can not wait to get this thing off the ground!!!
Remember NO ONE LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!!!

We are always looking for new ideas, comments, etc!!!

OVER HERE REGION 16ers!!! WE WANT YOU OVER HERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Ranyiah_86 wrote:
I am so in of course! I am looking forward showing my arabian for the first time in the arabian circut this year and promoting the Ammy Army in Region 16! As Shana has said we are looking into getting some drapes for upcoming shows and putting on a promotion for the Ammy Army. Of Course its for the purebreds and halfbreds alike! Dont worry TJ there is always love for you! As for new comers, I'm one myself, and will gladly welcome and help out any way I can.

Shana,

Just wanted to let you know and all other members of the Ammy Army. My bf's dad is willing to make matching tack boxes with our horses's names on them! He said he wold have to charge $150 but that is with the names. He had me stain mine mahogney and its looks beautiful! He just got a router(a tool to cut words into wood) and he can now make stall name plates and such. What do you think of that? Should we some up with a Region 16 Segnia? That way he could put that into the wooden signs and stuff.

Del, would that be ok? Like how the military has patches for uniforms/flags and such? Oh course someone who is a little more creative that I will have to think of the segnia and the rest of us approve.

Shana,
Do you also know a company that could make the drapes for us? Because I sure don't. lol My mom made everything for me when I was a kid. but if we could find someone with a sewing machine and an emborery machine, I'm sure we could get it cheaper. Just let me know. Of Course other Region 16er's give us your ideas!

Can we also get a list of shows that us Region 16er's members are planning on going to? That way we can cordinate rides togather and if need be a place to stay. If any are planning on coming to Syracuse,NY let me know. Hopefully soon I will have an apartment and you can stay there for free.

Christina

Thanks for asking if it would be ok, but the reality is....the only rules that exist are the ones that YOU make. I would like to keep the stall drapes uniform, but with regards to EVERYTHING else, the world is your oyster. As long as what "we" do is tasteful, professional, and serves to enhance the experience, the world is your oyster. GO FOR IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Stina could you post pictures of what these look like so everyone has an idea!!!!
Thanks!

Thanks Del!! We are really excited about getting this going on the east coast.
Hey I was wonder who owned TF Sir Prize on the east coast?, saw him on the video at W.Springfield! He really loves to show HUH? Beautiful boy, that stamps his get!

Anyways I digress, hopefully within the next two weeks I will be purchasing the drapes, I will also be looking for a spot to get them made, if anyone has an ideas! I would love to keep it to a small business, or company and give the money to them in this economy! But I also know that Miss Providence works for Dover, so we gotta get her on this topic.
Talk to everyone soon!!
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Sure no problem here is mine with wooden painted letters.

Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? March_10
Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? March_11
Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? March_11
Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? March_13

The last 2 pictures are to show that the grooming box can be lifted out with little handles of course we shall spif things up for ya'll too. I was in a hurry to have a tack box. Stuff in tack box not included.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:51 am

Shayquinn wrote:
Stina could you post pictures of what these look like so everyone has an idea!!!!
Thanks!

Thanks Del!! We are really excited about getting this going on the east coast.
Hey I was wonder who owned TF Sir Prize on the east coast?, saw him on the video at W.Springfield! He really loves to show HUH? Beautiful boy, that stamps his get!

Anyways I digress, hopefully within the next two weeks I will be purchasing the drapes, I will also be looking for a spot to get them made, if anyone has an ideas! I would love to keep it to a small business, or company and give the money to them in this economy! But I also know that Miss Providence works for Dover, so we gotta get her on this topic.
Talk to everyone soon!!

I have owned him every time he has been shown. I bought him at 9 months old.
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:18 am

Ohh so did you live on the east coast? Just wondering, it was exciting seeing him at a spot I knew!!
Back to top Go down
missprovidence
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
missprovidence

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey girls =)..and Del of course =P

I would have to see if I can get custom drapes with camo print...it might be an odd request for these h/j & eventers lol

As for the tack trunks I just don't have the money (especially with that foal due!). It is a great idea though!!

One thing we may be able to do is possibly get wind breakers and get them embroidered as well.

I think a good idea would be to possibly come up with a nice logo maybe? Then we can see if we can turn that into stall front panels for each horse .

As for who is going where, I unfortunately will only have the money to go to AHANE this year. Anybody going to Hudson Valley or AHCC in May? I may pop in and say hi if so.

See ya soon!

Shannon
Back to top Go down
missprovidence
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
missprovidence

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Christina..good idea with the insignia! What did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Not really sure lol I was hoping someone else could help out on that one. I would really have to think about it.
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 pm

The CAMMO print is available. I linked the site at the top of the Regional Regiment section. Part numbers included:)

Shana, I was living in NYC when I bought Prize in PA. His first win was RC yearling colt at Region 16 when it was held in Springfield, MA.

https://theammyarmy.forumotion.com/regimental-stall-drapes-f54/
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:00 am

OK I really love the insigna detail....maybe we could incorporate the logo for our region, the arab head with the reins...I believe that is what it is...
I have found this sight that is dedicated to cammmmmoo.....WOOT WOOT!! LOL
Anyways I really like this hat and pasted it into another post....uh oh I actually think I forgot to do that ....ooopps.
Anyways would anyone of you guys be interested in this?? I still have to check with a couple local places but I think this matches quite well!
I am gonna check out the sight and see about windbreakers....HOW SWEET will cammo look with beige breeches and tall boots??!! Yup I am all a big dork AND love being color co-ordinated. So I really hope that this sight has some sweet windbreakers...that matches the style hat. I think that matching the hats and windbreakers will be our biggest issue.
Well I better go post that hink before people start thinking I am crazy Razz LOL

Let me know guys.....also please pm all your contact information so that i can start getting us in Region 16 coordinated and ready to kick some A S S!!!
Talk to everyone soon!!!!
Shana
s_quinn28@yahoo.com if easier to email me contact info!!
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:04 am

Ok Yup I just forgot to post the link as well.......gees...sorry! LOL

http://www.acelogowear.com/productOrderPage.cfm?id=54

I am going to check out the sight for windbreakers as well as the local area shops....let me know if there is anything that you find that you like....always open for suggestions, etc!!!! No idea is stupid to me at all....so really do not worry about that!!!

Ok bye for real this time!
Back to top Go down
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Took me a while to read all the previous posts but I LOVE everyone's Ideas!! MAN-0-MAN this just makes me even more excited to get my boy out there and to meet up with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Tekii184 YAY we are alll soooo excited that you joined!!!! I get really excited about how this show season is going to be!!! I can not wait!!

Umm I am having a BIG issue with finding Cammo windbreakers!! I was thinking maybe we can get khaki ones with Ammy Army across the back, then it would match the cammo hats. What does everyone think?? I have one more place to check for the cammo windbreakers. But if we went with the khaki, then it would be cheaper for everyone in the long run, maybe we could even have the Ammy Army put on with a black outline and desert cammo filling in the letters!! Or we could do black with Ammy Army written in desert cammo on the back! Let me know what everyone thinks
Ok Del I want your opinion on this!
Girls let me know if anyone else has any ideas, I am hoping to get these going so we have them as early as possible for this show season!!!
Back to top Go down
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Khaki's fine with me ... It matches everything ... and I mean EVERYTHING!! lol.
Do you have a link to anything with the lettering you're talking about .. I'm a visual .. if not I'll keep an eye out for some sort of lettering
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:26 am

I believe the lettering that will be used is georgian font, bc that is what has been used on the drapes....you should be able to find it in word. I am sure we can pick something else out if we can agree on something......let me know! Nothing is set in stone yet so I am open to all ideas!!
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 am

My opinion? I think it ALL sounds wonderful. The PERFECT combination is the one that the great folks of the the 16th Regiment want:)
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:13 am

For fonts, I found this one that is like the military stencil lettering. I can email it to you. Take a look at the graphic I posted in the 9th Regional Regiment thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:42 am

Thanks Natalie!!! You can pm it to me or email me at s_quinn28@yahoo.com!!!
I am going to also go check it out in the 9th Regional Regiment!!!
Thanks again sooo much!!!
Shana
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 am

I had posted at the 9th thread but will post here as well. Font is Boston Traffic and you can get it here: http://www.1001freefonts.com/

Here are the drapes I had made for R9:
http://www.beashowoff.com/STALLDRAPES/ORDER105.htm

We went with design 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:19 pm

I like the second set with the white outline, stands out better against the cammo ... and I deffinately like the font .. very Army esq.

I'm stll working on design .... I've kinda got one idea down.... I should have a rough scetch of it in the next few days... I don't know how detailed we want it so i'll just do an outline for now
Back to top Go down
Ranyiah_86
LIEUTENANT
LIEUTENANT
Ranyiah_86

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:56 pm

Sounds like the ball is rolling!! Sorry about not commenting lately, I have been working a lot lately. *sigh* I will check out all the ideas!
Back to top Go down
Tekii184
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Tekii184

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:32 pm

GRRRRRRR Sooo I keep sitting down to work on the design and I think I've got too many ideas rolling around in my head... I need help on the image to go in the emblem .. Ideas.. Preferences? I know I don't want to put tack on the horse simply because I don't want to narrow the region to a "type"
Back to top Go down
Shayquinn
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
Shayquinn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:08 am

Sorry guys I have written in a long time.....I have been going throug some family stuff right now! I have been reading the posts just have not *wanted* to add anything. Ya know when you are under stess/etc sometimes ya wanna talk peoples ears off and sometimes you do not want to talk at all or do not know what to say!

Ok Well maybe it should be a Bay horse....since the three of us right now have bays....LOL Sorry Del you are the odd one out with all the greys....LOL Well Del I do love greys.....have always had a thing for them! Actually greys are something that has always "mesmerized" me! LOL
What do you think of just like a very classical look of an arabian head, snorting or if it is full body with tail flagged! Hmm that may help you or may not....LOL

This week I am going to be working on the jackets.....I have come up with this for a layout. Ammy Army on the back with whatever font we all decide we like the best! Then the emblem that you come up with on the chest....maybe you can have ammy army somewhere incorporated in the emblem...you can even "hide" it in there that might be pretty cool! Then I think we could get out names/or our horses name embroidered on the sleeve. What do you guys think? Let me kno! Talk to yall soon!
Hope everything is well with everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??   Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in representing Ammy Army on the east coast??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS :: INTERNATIONAL AMMY ARMY BRIGADES (For coordination purposes) :: NORTH AMERICAN BRIGADE :: AMMY ARMY 16TH REGIONAL REGIMENT-
Jump to: