AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Welcome back
AMMY ARMY HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEAVE NO ENTHUSIAST BEHIND!!!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Houston All Arabian Show Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Houston All Arabian Show Results Empty
PostSubject: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:29 pm

We are so proud that our mare, NN Chantilly Lace, went Reserve Champion PB Mares SHIH this past weekend! She is 19 years old and is the dam of our colt NN Psymin Azferdron. This was only her 2nd AHA rated show.
Houston All Arabian Show Results IMG_0005_resized

Houston All Arabian Show Results IMG_0007_resize
Back to top Go down
http://www.nnarabians.com
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male
Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 pm

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Well done shipmate, and a huge CONGRATS from your fellow Army members.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Thanks Del! Looks like mom had to take the limelight when son decided he wasn't interested in showing Smile
Back to top Go down
kbuschlen
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
kbuschlen

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Congratulations!
We looked for you when we got there yesterday, but I think you had already packed up. We had to disinfect ourselves before we could go. This strangles is a pain. We got there in time to see the sport horse under saddle classes.
We can't wait to go next year!
Kim
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Oh I know. Strangles is very scarry. I have vaccinated Psymin several times with the nasal spray. We're about to do it again before heading to Scottsdale.

There will be some future shows at Katy that have Sport Horse. Stay tuned to those incase you want to go before next year.
Back to top Go down
kbuschlen
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
kbuschlen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:21 pm

It looks like our first show this year will now be the cowtown classic in fort worth. I talked to Tracy Vann and I think she is coming also. It will be nice for Sarah to have Picaboo's breeder there cheering her on.
I know that we are planning to go to Spindletop also. If there is another one keep me informed. Shows at Katy are so much easier for us. I'm looking up the ARABs shows right now for training. Picaboo has only been under saddle since May and hasn't had much exposure. Hope to see you next time.
Kim
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Is the 9th Regional Regiment going to put some stall drapes together and start mass invasions to these shows?
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:37 pm

I keep up with posting on the R9 shows/endurance rides at ABN so I will certainly post them here under the R9 Regiment area. I don't know how many shows I will be going to but if we can get others in R9 to correspond via this website, coordination can happen even without me. Let me go take a look-see at the R9 shows....
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:50 pm

That is the exact spirit of the Ammy Army...It is not about you taking on the work load by yourself. It is about giving folks a place to coordinate things themselves:) Feels like the movement is picking up some steam....Fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Natalie!...major congratulations to you and your girl!...awesome accomplishment and way to go!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
kbuschlen
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
kbuschlen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:22 pm

I would be happy to help in any way I can. I don't know anything about stall curtains, but I can learn. We also own a silk screening and embroidery business, so i can get them embroidered.
We show in sport horse and dressage. My daughter wants to try for regional’s this year. We have had strangles at our barn so that leaves out shows in Jan and Feb.
We are planning on going to the cowtown classic, spindletop, and 1 other show. I told my daughter 3 shows and if she does consistently well, we will go to regional’s.
We showed last year with a show barn and it was very nice to have other people with you. This year we switched trainers to a traditional dressage trainer and so are on our own again.
Kim
Back to top Go down
DELGADO
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
GENERAL OF THE ARMY
DELGADO

Male

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:46 pm

There is a Regiment stall curtain thread that spells out dimensions, cost, vendor, etc.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:47 pm

McShaneArabians wrote:
Natalie!...major congratulations to you and your girl!...awesome accomplishment and way to go!!
Thanks Rebecca!!! alien
Back to top Go down
Natalie Angstadt
COLONEL
COLONEL
Natalie Angstadt

Female

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

kbuschlen wrote:
I would be happy to help in any way I can. I don't know anything about stall curtains, but I can learn. We also own a silk screening and embroidery business, so i can get them embroidered.
We show in sport horse and dressage. My daughter wants to try for regional’s this year. We have had strangles at our barn so that leaves out shows in Jan and Feb.
We are planning on going to the cowtown classic, spindletop, and 1 other show. I told my daughter 3 shows and if she does consistently well, we will go to regional’s.
We showed last year with a show barn and it was very nice to have other people with you. This year we switched trainers to a traditional dressage trainer and so are on our own again.
Kim
Hey Kim, I may want to get some t-shirts and/or hats made. Give me some info on your business!
Back to top Go down
kbuschlen
PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
kbuschlen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:27 pm

TNT shirts - 2400 taft houston - 713-522-0986 - My husbands name is Pete - tell him you know me thru the horses.
tntshirts.com
Back to top Go down
McShaneArabians
BRIGADIER GENERAL
BRIGADIER GENERAL
McShaneArabians

Female
Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:05 pm

kbuschlen wrote:
TNT shirts - 2400 taft houston - 713-522-0986 - My husbands name is Pete - tell him you know me thru the horses.
tntshirts.com

I may give him a call for silkscreened tshirts...I owe a bunch of people some tshirts from a contest I started on another forum...just waiting for all the people to respond so I can place the order!...it would be for about 36 tshirts...thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.McShaneArabians.com
krissylekrix2001
CORPORAL
CORPORAL
krissylekrix2001

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:30 am

Congrats on your wins! Nice to see the pics, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston All Arabian Show Results   Houston All Arabian Show Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Houston All Arabian Show Results
Page 1 of 1